• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:52:26 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Pedrosa Retirement😮

Started by Gamergirl94, July 13, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamergirl94

Im new here, but what do we think of Pedrosa's retirement?

Personally I saw it coming, after he announced leaving Honda Repsol and Lorenzo was taking his place I thought something like this would happen🙈

janaucarre

Hi,
Pedrosa goes to yamaha next. So we will see what hell do

HornetMaX

Quote from: janaucarre on July 13, 2018, 09:22:42 AM
Hi,
Pedrosa goes to yamaha next. So we will see what hell do
He's just announced he's retiring ...

Gamergirl94

They were making a new Yamaha team for next season Yamaha Petronas but Pedrosa has announced his retirement instead, hanging his leathers up at the end of 2018 season😔

As long as Rossi doesn't hang his up until I've seen him race next year then I'm happy😊

KG_03

Maybe he got much better paid job than riding in Yamaha which might not be competitive.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 13, 2018, 05:47:05 AM
Im new here, but what do we think of Pedrosa's retirement?

Personally I saw it coming, after he announced leaving Honda Repsol and Lorenzo was taking his place I thought something like this would happen🙈

Welcome to GPB! great with new people :)

It was either Yamaha Petronas or retirement i think.

He have had his share of bad throughout the years, i think that have been playing a part too. He might stick around in a testing role for Honda or something like that.
Meyer#12

Tom HWK

He was going to announce his retirement in Catalunya but I guess Petronas told him they had a bike for him just before he did and decided to wait and see what the offer was. I guess the offer wasn't good enough to keep him interested. Doubt money had anything to do with it, he doesn't strike me as someone who's in it for the cash.

Hawk

July 13, 2018, 11:50:26 AM #7 Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 11:59:32 AM by Hawk
Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 13, 2018, 09:46:46 AM
They were making a new Yamaha team for next season Yamaha Petronas but Pedrosa has announced his retirement instead, hanging his leathers up at the end of 2018 season😔

As long as Rossi doesn't hang his up until I've seen him race next year then I'm happy😊

I think as long as Rossi has a potential championship winning bike and stays healthy(mind and body) then he'll hang around until he wins that 10th Championship. I think that is his only goal now before he decides to hang up his leathers......

But I would love to see him form his own team or even try and restart the GP500 2-stroke Championships when he retires, he'd still have the connections and promotional muscle to get something like that off the ground in my opinion.  ;D

Gamergirl94

Yes hawk, he has said long as he's got a fighting chance he will stay on 2 wheels, when he does retire he's going back to 4wheels😍that'd be awesome for me as my main passion is cars😍 so either way it's a win win😄

But most deffinately he is holding on to winning that 10th championship

Tom HWK

Quote from: Gamergirl94 on July 13, 2018, 12:38:13 PM
Yes hawk, he has said long as he's got a fighting chance he will stay on 2 wheels, when he does retire he's going back to 4wheels😍that'd be awesome for me as my main passion is cars😍 so either way it's a win win😄

But most deffinately he is holding on to winning that 10th championship

I wonder if Ferrari still have a car waiting for him, they were willing to put a car out for him for years after his test in 2006..

Gamergirl94

Im guessing that they will tbf, earlier this year before the Argentina GP in April he tested the new 720hp twin turbo v8 Ferrari 488 Pista😍which is an incredible car to admire and a dream to have😍

matty0l215

He's had an amazing career. Shame he never won the championship in his time.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Warlock

Quote from: matty0l215 on July 13, 2018, 04:10:57 PM
He's had an amazing career. Shame he never won the championship in his time.

Yes, its a real shame m8. I think he has been the rider with the worst luck ever.
every time he has an opportunity something happened an options vanished like smoke.
I , for sure, will miss him .  :'(