• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Gpbikes now behave like Milestone game on grass

Started by poumpouny, July 23, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

poumpouny

Seems that the grass grip has significantly increased since the last Beta  ???

Napalm Nick

Be careful because modders had to add extra off track grip due to the grip being reduced too much a few Betas ago.
Mod bike grip levels should be returned to normal to see how it plays now before its considered too grippy. And default bikes checked on grass as the datum.

However, the new grippy / heavy front ends in B14 suggest it might be a little of both.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

poumpouny

I've try default gp 1000 bike on victoria and i can full lean at full speed at first corner ! Also try the latest WSSP and latest manu's Moto GP 2018 on mugello ... same thing. I only fall when i hit brakes or if i touch sand !  :o

Hawk

Quote from: poumpouny on July 23, 2018, 11:57:55 AM
I've try default gp 1000 bike on victoria and i can full lean at full speed at first corner ! Also try the latest WSSP and latest manu's Moto GP 2018 on mugello ... same thing. I only fall when i hit brakes or if i touch sand !  :o

All Modbikes need re-tuning for beta 14 in my opinion. I'm surprised some are saying the bikes are okay? :)