• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:38:23 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Game crashes on exit

Started by davidboda46, August 06, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

I switched to Windows 10 with GPB Beta 14 and since then the I get core.exe crashes when exiting the game. It just get stuck and when you click with the mouse anywhere it crashes. I have hardly had any crashes with Beta 13 on Windows 7 (I run a dual setup so I alternate between Win10 Beta14 and Win7 Beta 13), and I had no in-game crashes on 14 in Windows 10.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46   
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

matty0l215

Try running the game on windows 8 compatability mode. It seems to fix a few random crashes.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

davidboda46

Quote from: matty0l215 on August 06, 2018, 08:25:51 AM
Try running the game on windows 8 compatability mode. It seems to fix a few random crashes.

Okay. Thanks.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Manu

It seems to be an error in the new 64 bits version and apparently also with windows 10. The compatibility mode with windows 8 does not have any effect.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

matty0l215

The guys on the MXB forum said it was working for them (also now 64bit and using windows 10) so it was worth a shot.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE