• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:02:37 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

HuertasServer | 2.0 Race Gp250 Aprilia RSW 250 98 (already works correctly)

Started by huertasRC, August 08, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huertasRC

Well, since I am still very new to racing on motorcycle gp, I have created a server dedicated to make low displacement races such as scooter 70, gp80, gp125, gp250,gp350

Category: GP250
Practice: 10 min
Qualify:  10 min
Warmup:
Race: 10 Laps
Discord: https://discord.gg/9FMVDd2

Link to
Barcelona
GP250 Aprilia RSW 250 98

Miguel420

I cant join the server. Connection timeout error. I have openned 54300 and 54310 ports. Should i do something more?

huertasRC

August 11, 2018, 07:48:00 PM #2 Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 03:49:50 PM by huertasRC
Quote from: Miguel420 on August 11, 2018, 06:00:36 PM
I cant join the server. Connection timeout error. I have openned 54300 and 54310 ports. Should i do something more?

hello opens the port 10510 udp,you must also download the track and the bike to join

Where are you trying to enter? from the game or from the http://stats.gp-bikes.com/servers.php  if it is through the web first enter the game and choose the motorcycle in this case aprilia and exit the game,Then you go to the web and enter the server

Miguel420

I give up, I was trying to access your server for days and it is impossible. I can not enter "CAWS Server # 4 Bikemod 490" either. I have installed and uninstalled the mods several times. I synchronized with FTP to make sure everything is installed and it does not work either. Ports opened. I have uninstalled the game completely and none. I can not do it anymore, it's very frustrating. I try to play decently online for days and it's impossible. If someday this game works correctly I will return, at the moment I leave the ship. The physics of the game are very good, but it is ridiculous to have to do so many things just to play. See you.

teeds

Miguel, huertas's server is not a good example as it doesn't let anyone join, best test with another server. Also you don't need to forward ports as client, only the server needs this. Try starting with just a single mod and track, like MotoGP 18 or WSSP 18.

huertas I think you have a port problem, as just getting a connection timeout error when joining your server.

huertasRC

Quote from: teeds on August 13, 2018, 09:52:44 AM
Miguel, huertas's server is not a good example as it doesn't let anyone join, best test with another server. Also you don't need to forward ports as client, only the server needs this. Try starting with just a single mod and track, like MotoGP 18 or WSSP 18.

huertas I think you have a port problem, as just getting a connection timeout error when joining your server.

Ok I'll try to fix it, I thought it worked without problems since I can join and play and at first I could not join my server.
anyway something happens with the servers because I have the same problem as miguel when I try to join other servers including the caws

huertasRC

Can you try now and tell me if you can enter? thankss

teeds

Just tried, still the same - timeout. Your server port is 54300, make sure that's forwarded to the pc running the server, looks like 192.168.1.133 for you.

huertasRC

Quote from: teeds on August 13, 2018, 03:51:32 PM
Just tried, still the same - timeout. Your server port is 54300, make sure that's forwarded to the pc running the server, looks like 192.168.1.133 for you.

ok teeds I think it's fixed, the port was redirected to another ip thankss,if you can try and confirm that it works well I would be very grateful

huertasRC