• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Ride 3 from Gamescom 2018

Started by davidboda46, August 23, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnoNinja

Thanks Blackheart! That's even better;)

I bought it 2 days ago, and after some initial frustration about my controller not being recognized, i'm actually very positive about Ride 3. I like the presentation (visuals of the menu's), the graphics, sounds, amount of bikes and some very nice tracks. And it runs suprisingly smooth on my laptop (haven't tried bigger tracks though). Off course, it's not perfect. Some bugs, multiplayer, ridiculous that I had to find a way to get my controller working, and off course no simulator. But it's not rubbish;) I think it's a very nice game and will probably give me a few hundred hours of gameplay...

doubledragoncc

If you setup your controller in steam big screen it will mean your controller works in any steam game. I use it for my Hs3 systems and works perfectly even in IOM TT.

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JohnnoNinja

Yeah, that's the way I got my controller to work as well. But I still think a simple logitech gamepad should work from the get go, like in ride 2 or gp bikes...