• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:02:34 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ride 3 from Gamescom 2018

Started by davidboda46, August 23, 2018, 05:27:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

h106frp

Bike looks great, grass looks great, trees look awful.

Are they intending to add any physics? At the moment immersion level looks very lacking (as usual)  :(

Hawk

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on November 27, 2018, 09:15:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/v/EenNOaCGc7w&t=1s

Agree with what h106frp posted above....

Cadwell Park by the look of it? ;D 8)

View looks a little distorted though? Is that your FOV settings maybe?

JohnnoNinja

In my opinion it looks pretty good. Better than the replay helmet cam in Ride 2. I don't think there is a title out there doing a better job concerning this subject anyway. I consider to buy this game. Physics wise it's probably in the range of Ride 2, but I hope they improve the AI a lot. Would be nice to have some proper offline racing without being rear-ended all the time. I hope someone on this forum is able to answer this question when Ride 3 is released in a few days ;)

KG_03

Hawk the video above is replay camera. However the onboard camera has wide FOV and no, there is no FOV slider. As for AI its way too easy from what I have seem in PS4 videos. I will buy it on friday and I will tell you if its good or not.

JohnnoNinja

Thanks KG! I will appreciate that! :)

Meyer#12

Quote from: JohnnoNinja on November 27, 2018, 10:14:41 PM
In my opinion it looks pretty good. Better than the replay helmet cam in Ride 2. I don't think there is a title out there doing a better job concerning this subject anyway. I consider to buy this game. Physics wise it's probably in the range of Ride 2, but I hope they improve the AI a lot. Would be nice to have some proper offline racing without being rear-ended all the time. I hope someone on this forum is able to answer this question when Ride 3 is released in a few days ;)

It's already released if you pre-ordered the gold edition, the gold edition buyers got it yesterday.

Physics wise it is quite a bit off from Ride2 a step back almost, in some points better, in other worse

Graphics wise it is a quite good looking game, physics wise, not as much. AI seems to still just stick to their line no matter what, but the collisions is a little better than ride 2
Meyer#12

JamoZ

How does it compare physics wise to Motogp 18? That game was quite good imo, and if Ride 3 handles the same i`m in...

Meyer#12

Quote from: JamoZ on November 28, 2018, 10:08:55 PM
How does it compare physics wise to Motogp 18? That game was quite good imo, and if Ride 3 handles the same i`m in...

Not quite the same, but more similar to MotoGP18 than Ride 2..
i'm sure i'll get some hours of fun out of it
Meyer#12

Harrytmj66

I've done about 3 hours of career mode today.
Really enjoyable, looks and sounds nice, great bike collection and CADWELL FU**ING PARK!!!!

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

RobinHoodUKIP

been watching afew robo vids, AI seem to just be rubber banding and grass doesnt effect them.
also selling bike dlc on day one.
other bikes that were in r2 are now missing for future dlc i guess.
was a big fan of ride2, cant support this type of cash grab with mimimal improvements.

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE