• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

breaking and corners problems

Started by iceman46, November 12, 2016, 01:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman46

hello everyone,i have a big problem in breaking the bike,even if i press at maximum both the front and the rear brakes,i can't slow down the bike at the speed necessary to turn into a corner. if i set the brakes leverage and pressure,the bike makes a frontflip and doesn't slow down. i use a ps4 controller by a cronusmax device so it is seen as an xbox 360 pad. i have also a problems in cornering,i feel as the bike doesn't lean and turning at the maximum it can do,but during calibration the sticks of the controller turns at maximum.

ther's  someone that can halp me?

Hawk

Have you got your brake control set to an analogue stick/trigger or a button? I ask because you say "Press" which gives me an impression your using a button?

If your using a button then I think you have to go into the controller settings and adjust the settings for gain/smooth and the like for your front/rear brake. But someone else who has experienced this issue may have a better idea of how you can overcome this. I've always used the analogue axis on my joystick for the front brake(I don't use rear brakes).  ;)

Hawk.

iceman46

i use the L2 trigger for the front brake and the left stick for the rear brake. by smoothing the brakes,or menaging in garage,i can avoid the frontflip,but the bike doesn't brakes enough like if the preassure on the breakes is wrong or not enough.

Hawk

Quote from: iceman46 on November 13, 2016, 01:22:16 AM
i use the L2 trigger for the front brake and the left stick for the rear brake. by smoothing the brakes,or menaging in garage,i can avoid the frontflip,but the bike doesn't brakes enough like if the preassure on the breakes is wrong or not enough.

You say you've adjusted the brake controller setting in the garage to smooth the brake inputs? Maybe you've smoothed or adjusted something for the brake input too much? If you could flip the bike with the front brake before you adjusted anything then it sounds like you've definitely adjusted the brake input settings too much towards dumbing down the brake application strength to the extent that now you cannot get a lot of stopping power from that brake?
I can only suggest try going back to default settings for the controller settings and try again...... Or post a pick of your settings for your brake so we can actually see what adjustments you've made because it's hard to see what's happening and what could be causing it from what your saying.  :)

Hawk.

Yulsss

Hi, I'm new in the game and I have the same problem. With the default configuration of the game and default setting of the bike, the gamepad of PS4 connected by USB without any program and the front brake configure in the L2 trigger I can't stop the bike, doesn't matter that I push the trigger at maximun, the bike doesn't stop (and the rear tyre doesn't get up), but if I change the configuration and put the throtle/brake in the right stick I can brake properly and enjoy the game. Maybe the problem is the compatibility of the PS4 gamepad and Windows 10. Anybody use the PS4 gamepad and the R2/L2 to throtle/brake?

h106frp

August 26, 2018, 10:28:58 AM #5 Last Edit: August 26, 2018, 10:35:39 AM by h106frp
Does the PS2 have an option to make the sticks truly analogue? only ask because my little experience with ps2 is that the triggers can be 'shoot buttons' as well as throttles

Quote from the web;

Well given how the PS3 is the first Playstation with actual analog triggers (instead of the epic useless "pressure sensitive" ones) there really wasn't much of a choice before now.