• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:44:46 PM

Custom Server

Started by -aGy-, August 27, 2018, 11:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

hi. when somebody makes server can you guys not put the catogory to open in server.ini because everybody dont want to download all the bikes. its annoying and its not good system. i have downloaded all the bikes and yesterday oriol was host and i try to join and bike mismatch. if you make a server and there are not 50 players to join and each with a different motorcycle there is no reason to put category to open!

poumpouny

+ 125558665,544  ;D.

It's just annoying and in my opinion it doesn't even make sense, to be "forced" to download almost 10Gb to be able to play in a server where 99,99% of people play Moto GP and SSP600 ......  ;D

connorhall70

August 27, 2018, 05:19:40 PM #2 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 05:23:09 PM by connorhall70
what??? nobody really does this...

theres ONE SERVER and its made for the people who have all the newest bikes from the bikemod mega page...

it literally says Bikemod 490, and theres only one server doing this? caws.

why are you complaining? it doesnt effect you in any way what so ever, you can just join a different server lol

and the server with category set to open is in test day mode... thats why its set to open, so you can go online and use any bike you want, and ride around with others on any bike... like a trackday?

nobody is forcing you either lmao its one server stop acting like the whole community is doing this on every server, because literally nobody is besides the caws server which is always running and nobody goes on it anyway
GanjaGod

-aGy-

August 27, 2018, 06:06:00 PM #3 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 06:09:45 PM by -aGy-
Quote from: connorhall70 on August 27, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

theres ONE SERVER and its made for the people who have all the newest bikes from the bikemod mega page...

why are you complaining? it doesnt effect you in any way what so ever, you can just join a different server lol

and the server with category set to open is in test day mode... thats why its set to open, so you can go online and use any bike you want, and ride around with others on any bike... like a trackday?

nobody is forcing you either lmao its one server stop acting like the whole community is doing this on every server, because literally nobody is besides the caws server which is always running and nobody goes on it anyway

ok you dont get my point so i dont care about your opinion. I've never seen that all motorcycles are on the track at the same session. and 24 riders on one server so. and yes nobody cant force me and im not acting!

-aGy-

August 27, 2018, 06:11:52 PM #4 Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 06:13:24 PM by -aGy-
:)

Hawk

Quote from: -aGy- on August 27, 2018, 11:36:46 AM
hi. when somebody makes server can you guys not put the catogory to open in server.ini because everybody dont want to download all the bikes. its annoying and its not good system. i have downloaded all the bikes and yesterday oriol was host and i try to join and bike mismatch. if you make a server and there are not 50 players to join and each with a different motorcycle there is no reason to put category to open!

+1 guys It's does make sense, totally agree.

Quote from: connorhall70 on August 27, 2018, 05:19:40 PM

We do! :P

Some people have their favourites bikes and don't want to have to download & install 10GB+ of what would be, in effect for them, mostly redundant bikeMOD data to ride just one or two of their favourite bikes..... It makes sense to keep servers in categories to avoid having to do that.

If anyone wants a specific category then ask kindly for one to be set-up; I'm sure someone will help out if approached in a respectful manner.

-aGy-

thx hawk you get it. i mean its easier to join thats all. i just get back to gpb and i have to say that it is amazing sim so lets try to make this game more easy to approach especially newcomers. one hope more road/street bikes and maybe track like ulster. it would be awesome