• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Legends Skins - What do people want?

Started by DaringD, September 02, 2018, 10:18:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaringD

I've been working on setting up templates for the Legends skins so I can easily change blocks of colours and add/remove seams for various things and just getting used to them, I want to know what kind of things people want from Legends leathers, specific riders or just vintage looking generic designs?

I'd love to know what kind of things people would want, I don't want to spend my time making things no one even really wants to use so I'm open to what people want.

Looking forward to hearing what people want to see.

Hawk

The ones I would be interested in would be the riders from the 60's right through to the mid 1990's, especially Hailwood, Agostini, Roberts, Sheene, Lucchinelli, Uncini, Spencer, Gardener, Rainey, Schwantz, Lawson and  Doohan  in all their different suit liveries.

We still need a piss-pot helmet for the earlier eras though..... Anyone up for creating one?  ;D 8)

DaringD

I rather like the old Bell helmets from the 70s, these I think were from around 76, but they were super popular.

With them clip on Visors....

DaringD

I think I'll start on a Mike Hailwood, my parents knew him pretty well, they worked just round the corner from his and Rod Gould's place in Birmingham.  It'd be quite nice to do Lawson, Doohan and Gardner too, a nice progression through the years, or at least decent approximations of each major era they had, I'll see what I can find in the way of materials, It'd be really nice if we could model some nice classic bikes, maybe get a retro race series going for the Fogeys amongst us.  Some of the late 70s and 80s era stuff looked amazing.

Hawk

September 03, 2018, 08:26:33 AM #4 Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 08:29:02 AM by Hawk
Quote from: DaringD on September 03, 2018, 12:28:06 AM
I think I'll start on a Mike Hailwood, my parents knew him pretty well, they worked just round the corner from his and Rod Gould's place in Birmingham.  It'd be quite nice to do Lawson, Doohan and Gardner too, a nice progression through the years, or at least decent approximations of each major era they had, I'll see what I can find in the way of materials, It'd be really nice if we could model some nice classic bikes, maybe get a retro race series going for the Fogeys amongst us.  Some of the late 70s and 80s era stuff looked amazing.

+1

We do already have Agostini's MV Augusta 500 triple classic bike from CAWS in the BikeMOD database.... Beautiful bike and the sound is just amazing(ride with "Shift Help" selected from the GPB settings). ;)

Totally agree with you about the helmets too DaringD.... Would be great to have some of the 70's and even 80's helmet models in GPB too.  ;D 8)