• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 01:33:36 PM

Red Bull Rookies

Started by Arvoss, January 27, 2014, 09:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: lluisete on February 03, 2014, 11:02:29 AM
The best method to stream gpbikes is using OBS with Game capture device. The FPS drops is really low and the quality good.
Now that's interesting !

But wait ... which game capture device ? The Elgato thing ? It seems to be HDMI only, so no good for me (120Hz lcd ==> DVI OK, HDMI no).

MaX.

wulfgaard

Quote from: Arvoss on February 03, 2014, 03:34:39 PM
Not that I know. I'll organize a Rookies Championship with 2 different classes :D Max 14/server :D

That would be brillant.

Harrytmj66

Should we do qualifiers to see which group we should be put in?
Or maybe a hot lap server where top half goes in group 1 and bottom half in group 2?

Arvoss

Quote from: Harrytmj66 on February 03, 2014, 04:29:24 PM
Should we do qualifiers to see which group we should be put in?
Or maybe a hot lap server where top half goes in group 1 and bottom half in group 2?

Yep, that's what I'm going to do. But I'll take the times of the fastest laps on Victoria. But more info is coming very soon ;)

dibu

@Arvoss, congratulations. :) That's really good what you managed within a few days. Starting from 'I don't know how to run a dedicated server' to organising and running a race with 20+ people at your own server;D

lluisete

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 03, 2014, 04:18:44 PM
The best method to stream gpbikes is using OBS with Game capture device. The FPS drops is really low and the quality good.
Now that's interesting !

But wait ... which game capture device ? The Elgato thing ? It seems to be HDMI only, so no good for me (120Hz lcd ==> DVI OK, HDMI no).

MaX.

No sorry, I explained it wrong. I will do a small tutorial in a few minutes and will post it in the forum. Just wait me!  :P
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Arvoss

Quote from: lluisete on February 03, 2014, 07:17:46 PM
Now that's interesting !

MaX.

No sorry, I explained it wrong. I will do a small tutorial in a few minutes and will post it in the forum. Just wait me!  :P

I use XSplit Broadcaster and it works very very good! :D You can choose GP Bikes from the game list so that you have the best quality ;)

lluisete

February 03, 2014, 07:23:27 PM #217 Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 07:25:28 PM by lluisete
Quote from: Arvoss on February 03, 2014, 07:20:50 PM
Now that's interesting !

MaX.

I use XSplit Broadcaster and it works very very good! :D You can choose GP Bikes from the game list so that you have the best quality ;)

Not the best, OBS is better and free. You can see all the professional gamers streaming with OBS. XSplit was the best in the past. This is more efficient, I recommend you. Maybe you have a nice computer and connection that allows you stream with XSplit, but people who dont have it will preffer this!
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Arvoss

Quote from: lluisete on February 03, 2014, 07:23:27 PM
Quote from: Arvoss on February 03, 2014, 07:20:50 PM
Now that's interesting !

MaX.

Not the best, OBS is better and free. You can see all the professional gamers streaming with OBS. XSplit was the best in the past. This is more efficient, I recommend you. Maybe you have a nice computer and connection that allows you stream with XSplit, but people who dont have it will preffer this!

Downloaded it! :D Can you stream directly to twitch? Because this is what I like in XSplit :D

zwine

Link for psd is down? Where can i get the new one? 8)