• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:48:03 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Only me have a problem...

Started by Gzehoo, January 26, 2014, 01:36:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gzehoo

...that I can't join any server?

Normally I could join any server even if I should wait max 15-30 seconds, but now I can't join although I'm waiting 5 minutes after selecting bike, server and clicking "Join". Anybody knows why?

(I'm sorry if I'm writing this in incorrect forum section)

Hawk

Quote from: Gzehoo on January 26, 2014, 01:36:59 PM
...that I can't join any server?

Normally I could join any server even if I should wait max 15-30 seconds, but now I can't join although I'm waiting 5 minutes after selecting bike, server and clicking "Join". Anybody knows why?

(I'm sorry if I'm writing this in incorrect forum section)

Have you installed or done anything to your system since you were last able to connect to the online servers?

Gzehoo

No, I didn't do anything with my system. But I have this problem since I installed Suzuki GSV-R. And when I'm trying to join any server with Multi Bike Mod with selecting any bike, I'm waiting even 5 minutes but nothing happens...

Hawk

Quote from: Gzehoo on January 26, 2014, 02:07:52 PM
No, I didn't do anything with my system. But I have this problem since I installed Suzuki GSV-R. And when I'm trying to join any server with Multi Bike Mod with selecting any bike, I'm waiting even 5 minutes but nothing happens...

Have you tried uninstalling the GSV-R and trying that to see if you can then connect again?

d0mm3y

hi,  everytime i want to join the paul ricard server it says "not whitelistet" what does that mean??

Warlock

It's the old school server, booked for todays race, only registered people for the race can join.

d0mm3y

ahh ok good to know thx for your fast answer =)

iVolution

January 27, 2014, 12:23:33 AM #7 Last Edit: January 27, 2014, 12:25:19 AM by iVolution
Quote from: Gzehoo on January 26, 2014, 02:07:52 PM
My advice is to delete all bikes (except for the standard ones) and dowload/install the full bike mod again. Chances are it has been updated and you have not. To be sure just download the whole thing and not the seperate bikes only.

P.S. I think you should have posted this in "support" rather than "racing". You need support to get to racing  ;) :D