• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:45:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Hs3 PRO-HE motion system at Hitec in Spain

Started by doubledragoncc, October 20, 2018, 05:43:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Hi guys, just a wee teaser of the motion systems Hitec Simulation Park are building using the new Hs3 PRO-HE in Alicante in Spain

https://www.youtube.com/v/oqBETwqk2F0&feature=youtu.be

I need to dampen the steering for the motion systems as they are using the desktop version. Still WIP lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

uberslug

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

speedfr

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

Hawk

Napalm Nick

That's great to see your hard work in action! Bien hecho!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Blimey that's a setup and a half!

Would be great to take to shows and such.

Wonder how GPBikes handles it :P
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Blackheart

October 20, 2018, 05:57:35 PM #7 Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 06:00:10 PM by Blackheart
Damn! it is so... cool  :o

Who is the guy? He is far better of the "Milestone's" rider in Ride 3 official vids  ;D

doubledragoncc

Thanks guys. Gotta get a steering damper on it and do more but getting there. I only made the controls Jose at Hitec did the motion and lots more info coming soon.................you may like whats coming btw

DD

speedfr

Hey DD !

where did you put the videos at Holovis with Gren ? 

They all disappear from your YT page..  How come ? NDA  ;D
I wanted to send them to someone but i can't find the damn video (the night at Holovis with Gren on the aluminium structure inside the capture room).

Missing Gp500 (Microprose)  Testing EDTracker Pro on YT   R7-3800X/32Go/RX6800/1440p/Full WC

doubledragoncc

The wife of one of the execs did not like them!!!

Will be working on new sit on design over winter fo use on next level and other systems plus just static for cost.

DD

KG_03

do you plan to add any force feedback to your system?

speedfr

Thanks DD for the reply.

It's sad, that was great footage...

@KG_03 : before DD answers you, i don't know where he is on that way and if he still thinks of adding FFB to HSx systems but i've been working a lot on that subject and i can say today that adding a serious (20N.m) to give good force feedback AND being able to filter the FFB from the USB, you have to consider somethings around 1000€ if you want a "plug and play" system.
In DIY, it's possible but super complex specially where FFB is involved.
I'm still in the middle of it, so when i'm ready i'll post that.

See you !

KG_03

Thank you Speedfr. Lack of FFB is the only thing that blocks me from ordering HS3.

speedfr

Depending on the "solution" you are aiming too, HS3 or whatever system based on that can be upgraded to FFB additions.

Because it takes another "system" and actually what it will need is that the steering on HSx system is ignored. And replace by the same but coming from the FFB system you add. So even if you have a HS3 in hand, you can upgrade it whenever. The only axis where FFB is on and interesting anyway is the steering/leaning. If you use a HS3 you gonna use the both steering/leaning on this axis,exactly where FFB need to be felt.
So i would say : Order it !!!
Because if you are playing with a pad (which i think is the case), going to HS3 even without FFB is going to be a radical change !

If you want to go to a 2 axis system as h106frp did, you need two "systems" and activate DST/DSA. You can do it as he did but that requires capacities that i don't have but you might be familiar with.
The thing is, you gonna have to DIY your stuff, whatever solution you take.

If my stuff is a success, when finished... then it'll be applicable to every HSx from DD production. Or maybe, DD will come with his own solutions. But the damper stuff is like gently going to what i was saying when trying at first : it woobles too much to be accurate and repetitive. Doing the exact same lap over and over. Lack of feelings. Steering damper might be a solution, that what i was looking for when i add a cork pad on my axis to "brake" it constantly. But FFB feeling is very appreciable when driving on a FFB wheel and its way easier to maintain a constant attitude on the track. But i hate riding a bike with a wheel. I get lost sometimes and rear-brake with the foot accelerator.... Confusing !  ;D