• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Bikes dissapear in online.

Started by lluisete, October 22, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lluisete

Hello,

We noticed that when we ride more than 6 riders there is people who lose the vision of other bikes. For example, when you are on the starting grid with 10-12 riders and you are in 8th position you only can see like 5 riders, so u dont see a lot of riders that are infront of you and when you are VERY close then appear, provoquing constantly crashes on the early steps of the race.

This is hapenning to a lot of riders, so its a general bug and never happened before. I tried to set graphics lower but dont helps.

My computer is i5 6600k + gtx 970 4gb + 8gb ram ddr4 so I thing its not a pc problem...

Regards,

lluisete
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Blackheart

Try to change Bandwindth setting to high or very high:

PiBoSo

Also, please make sure that the server bandwidth is set to high or very high.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

azarito46

Same thing happening to me.

I tried setting the bandwith to very high but it is still happening.

lluisete

October 29, 2018, 10:21:27 AM #4 Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 10:23:27 AM by lluisete
I set it as you guys said and after test it still happening in wssp mod but with the r1 stk1000 all is fine.

It seems that is because the R6 is 50mb and the stk just 34 mb. Yesterday I ran with 20+ persons in grid with the stk mod and all was fine but when we use wssp this problem appears.

One friend have worst computer but 16gb ram and all fine. PiBoSo, the bikes are loaded in RAM? Maybe putting 16 gb of ram in my computer fix it.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Hawk

Quote from: lluisete on October 29, 2018, 10:21:27 AM
I set it as you guys said and after test it still happening in wssp mod but with the r1 stk1000 all is fine.

It seems that is because the R6 is 50mb and the stk just 34 mb. Yesterday I ran with 20+ persons in grid with the stk mod and all was fine but when we use wssp this problem appears.

One friend have worst computer but 16gb ram and all fine. PiBoSo, the bikes are loaded in RAM? Maybe putting 16 gb of ram in my computer fix it.

How much VRAM have you on your video card?