• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:06:18 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Donington Park Circuit v2.0

Started by javiliyors, November 09, 2018, 06:57:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

javiliyors

November 09, 2018, 06:57:24 PM Last Edit: June 20, 2021, 11:58:12 AM by javiliyors
Donington Park Circuit

Donington Park Circuit v2.0 - https://discord.gg/C9AgeYU

If you´ve got to much money and you dont know what to do with it, donations are welcome. Thank you

javiliyors

connorhall70

GanjaGod

Kaidicko

which one? isnt donnington already in the game

javiliyors

have a one, but so many bumps and the kerbs is a mountains...

my track have tooo much textures, awesome kerbs and flat.. :P

Hawk

Quote from: javiliyors on November 16, 2018, 06:48:56 PM

Actually, with all respect,  the kerbs are modelled to real scale in the CAWS version and what bumps are you talking about that present any problems? It's good to have a few bumps... Tracks are not flat, they have bumps and undulations, and if bikes cannot handle the real-kerbs then something is wrong with the bike/tyre physics. :P ;D

javiliyors

Quote from: Hawk on November 16, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Actually, with all respect,  the kerbs are modelled to real scale in the CAWS version and what bumps are you talking about that present any problems? It's good to have a few bumps... Tracks are not flat, they have bumps and undulations, and if bikes cannot handle the real-kerbs then something is wrong with the bike/tyre physics. :P ;D

Yeeah, tomorrow u can test my track and compare with your version  ;) today has imposible to upload the track

Hawk

Quote from: javiliyors on November 16, 2018, 11:20:15 PM
Quote from: Hawk on November 16, 2018, 10:23:46 PM

Yeeah, tomorrow u can test my track and compare with your version  ;) today has imposible to upload the track

Okay mate.... Look forward to it.  ;D 8)

javiliyors

November 17, 2018, 03:20:02 PM #8 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 03:23:24 PM by javiliyors
Added: V0.9 Final release available, with Davide74 cameras! Thanks for cameras!!

Enjoy.

Jorge Sprinter

lluisete

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Pableke46

Track as good as the Valentino's picture..

Getting better and better.

Thanks babyshower

Syd

I don't understand? It feels like you are floating on a sea of grip. The track you have copied, what we already have, Donington GP and Nat, seems more realistic and nicer to ride (in my opinion). I don't want mega grippy kerbs either. Not wishing to upset you, because you have done a lot work for the comunity, but it was probably better left alone.

javiliyors

November 17, 2018, 07:59:47 PM #13 Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 08:01:32 PM by javiliyors
Quote from: Syd on November 17, 2018, 07:55:12 PM
I don't understand? It feels like you are floating on a sea of grip. The track you have copied, what we already have, Donington GP and Nat, seems more realistic and nicer to ride (in my opinion). I don't want mega grippy kerbs either. Not wishing to upset you, because you have done a lot work for the comunity, but it was probably better left alone.

This is your opinion, respect my opinion this version is too much realistic than older... kerbs, outtrack, asphalt... but not problem my friend  ;)

Hawk

Quote from: javiliyors on November 17, 2018, 07:59:47 PM
Quote from: Syd on November 17, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

This is your opinion, respect my opinion this version is too much realistic than older... kerbs, outtrack, asphalt... but not problem my friend  ;)

I've just been testing this version Javi as I said I would earlier mate....

I'm curious.. Can I ask you something Javi: What is it exactly that makes you think this is more realistic than the CAWS version kerbs, out-track and asphalt? Are you talking about the textures, smoothness of the track/kerbs, or is it something else? I'd be curious to know your thoughts on this.  :)

I would also be interested to know what you changed and what you added in comparison to the original version too? Some things are obvious of course.  ;D