• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:14:11 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Tyre file download?

Started by MuscleGamerHD, November 13, 2018, 03:19:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuscleGamerHD

Hello to eveyone it's possibile to have a link with all tyre files for all bike more or less?? i mean not the type of tire(hard,soft etc..) but the entire file of tyre 

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

MuscleGamerHD

Quote from: MuscleGamerHD on November 13, 2018, 03:19:27 PM
Hello to eveyone it's possibile to have a link with all tyre files for all bike more or less?? i mean not the type of tire(hard,soft etc..) but the entire file of tyre

Thanks but i know this list about 40 type of tyres file..is there any other list???

matty0l215

Each bike or bike set has it's own tyre file.

You need to download the matching tyre for a bike.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MuscleGamerHD

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 13, 2018, 07:43:53 PM
Each bike or bike set has it's own tyre file.

You need to download the matching tyre for a bike.
What u mean matching tyre to download...because if i copy only the pkz file into folder i got only the chasee without tyres and it crash

matty0l215

Bikes and tyres are kept in separate files BUT In order to use a bike, you need the Tyre file that the bike uses.

So for example-
The Yamaha R6 Cup bike file is R6Cup_Yamaha_R6_2016.pkz This file goes into the Bikes folder
It uses the R6Cup.pkz Tyre file This goes in the Tyre folder.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MuscleGamerHD

Quote from: matty0l215 on November 13, 2018, 08:39:59 PM
Bikes and tyres are kept in separate files BUT In order to use a bike, you need the Tyre file that the bike uses.

So for example-
The Yamaha R6 Cup bike file is R6Cup_Yamaha_R6_2016.pkz This file goes into the Bikes folder
Man i know that but i was asking a link that contain all tyres for all this moto file: https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g!mAQVFawA

Hawk

Quote from: MuscleGamerHD on November 14, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

So for example-
Man i know that but i was asking a link that contain all tyres for all this moto file: https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g!mAQVFawA

Seems like a lot of confusion going on here. Lol  ;D
Let me try....... (Gulp!) ;D

Here you go mate.... "a link that contain all tyres for all this moto file: https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g!mAQVFawA";

Link you requested(part of the BikeMOD Database): https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g!uVoR3ajB

This link does contain all the tyres needed for all the bikes in the BikeMOD database.  ;)

PS: If your expecting one tyre file to use for all the bikes, then that is not possible cause different bikes have different tyre files that define a particular bikes tyre behaviour & characteristics. :)

MuscleGamerHD

Quote from: Hawk on November 14, 2018, 02:11:15 PM
Quote from: MuscleGamerHD on November 14, 2018, 01:32:53 PM

So for example-

Seems like a lot of confusion going on here. Lol  ;D
Let me try....... (Gulp!) ;D

Here you go mate.... "a link that contain all tyres for all this moto file: https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g!mAQVFawA";

Link you requested(part of the BikeMOD Database): https://mega.nz/#F!GdAUhKxA!04IzRVoF6CEVLUq2nbpH1g!uVoR3ajB

This link does contain all the tyres needed for all the bikes in the BikeMOD database.  ;)

PS: If your expecting one tyre file to use for all the bikes, then that is not possible cause different bikes have different tyre files that define a particular bikes tyre behaviour & characteristics. :)
I write u a personal message man

Hawk

MuscleGamerHD. Thank you for your PM.  :)

I think I can see where your going wrong.... let me know if I'm not on the right track with your thinking.  ;)

I think that your thinking that you need a tyre file for each and every bike? Yes?

If so, then I have to tell you that you do not need a separate bike-tyre file for each and every bike.
Some tyre files will service a whole set of bikes, while other tyre files will only service one bike(just depends on the modder who created the bike/tyre file/s).

So I can see where the confusion is coming with this, especially for anyone who comes newly into GPBikes. But all the tyre files are there in the "Tyre" file section of the bikMOD database, you just have to look at the bike name/set and then look for the tyre file/s that represent that/those bikes and pop the relevant tyre/s file into your GPbikes "Tyre" folder..... Not as easy as it could be, but I assure you that the tyre files are there for all bikes in the bikemod database.
If your having trouble finding a tyre file you need then just ask mate.  ;)

Matty may be able to expand on this more?

MuscleGamerHD

November 14, 2018, 06:55:31 PM #10 Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 06:57:42 PM by MuscleGamerHD
Quote from: Hawk on November 14, 2018, 05:39:31 PM

I think I can see where your going wrong.... let me know if I'm not on the right track with your thinking.  ;)

I think that your thinking that you need a tyre file for each and every bike? Yes?

If so, then I have to tell you that you do not need a separate bike-tyre file for each and every bike.
Some tyre files will service a whole set of bikes, while other tyre files will only service one bike(just depends on the modder who created the bike/tyre file/s).

So I can see where the confusion is coming with this, especially for anyone who comes newly into GPBikes. But all the tyre files are there in the "Tyre" file section of the bikMOD database, you just have to look at the bike name/set and then look for the tyre file/s that represent that/those bikes and pop the relevant tyre/s file into your GPbikes "Tyre" folder..... Not as easy as it could be, but I assure you that the tyre files are there for all bikes in the bikemod database.

Exactly what i was saying for every single bike a separate tyre file ...so for example if i want  Moto3_2013_Mahindra.pkz where can i find or how to do with tyre file ?? because if i install only moto file i have only the chasee and the GP Bikes crashes..for example

Hawk

Quote from: MuscleGamerHD on November 14, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

Exactly what i was saying for every single bike a separate tyre file ...so for example if i want  Moto3_2013_Mahindra.pkz where can i find or how to do with tyre file ?? because if i install only moto file i have only the chasee and the GP Bikes crashes..for example

Bike = Moto3_2013_Mahindra.pkz

One single Tyre File download for the Moto3_2013 bike-set or any single downloaded Moto3_2013 bike from that set = Dunlop_M3.pkz

So simply put. Download the Dunlop_M3.pkz tyre file and drop that into your Gpbikes "Tyre" folder. You can then just download all the Moto3_2013 bikes and they should work fine with just that one tyre file installed.

The other option of course would be to download all the tyre files and drop them into your "Tyre" folder; that way you can then just download any bike you want without having to concern yourself with finding any specific tyre file to match the bike..... The tyre files are not of a great size so it shouldn't be a large download. Probably the easiest and simplest way. :)

MuscleGamerHD

Quote from: Hawk on November 14, 2018, 07:40:30 PM
Quote from: MuscleGamerHD on November 14, 2018, 06:55:31 PM

Bike = Moto3_2013_Mahindra.pkz

One single Tyre File download for the Moto3_2013 bike-set or any single downloaded Moto3_2013 bike from that set = Dunlop_M3.pkz

So simply put. Download the Dunlop_M3.pkz tyre file and drop that into your Gpbikes "Tyre" folder. You can then just download all the Moto3_2013 bikes and they should work fine with just that one tyre file installed.

The other option of course would be to download all the tyre files and drop them into your "Tyre" folder; that way you can then just download any bike you want without having to concern yourself with finding any specific tyre file to match the bike..... The tyre files are not of a great size so it shouldn't be a large download. Probably the easiest and simplest way. :)

THANK YOU so much my friend...i'm new here and was chaotic for me alone i was going crazy thinking about 1000 solution but it was more easy as i imagine..thank you

Hawk

Glad we could help sort things out for you mate..... Enjoy! ;D 8)