• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:04:45 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

New official track

Started by PiBoSo, December 03, 2018, 04:46:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which official track would you prefer ( you can choose two! )?

Donington Park
Laguna Seca
Jerez
Mugello
Assen ( pre-2006 )
Spa
Other ( please write which one )

SwarleyRuiz

thanks piboso, great news.
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

Hawk

Yep, great news Pib.... Looking forward to this! ;D 8)

Any rough idea on how long before we see a beta version? Or even an initial alpha version would be great too!  ;D

doubledragoncc

Sorry but so bored of Victoria and it will not attract people to buy a licence if they have watched development and seen you have no other option, many people are to shy and respectful to say so, but the reality is you need to do something new.

You have so much talent but you hold your protential back

There are some of the best modders here, the most willing and passionate riders you could ever meet, there are people that live for GB Bikes because it gives them a feeling they are riding.

Basically if all you offer over years is one track, those watching will think thats all you can do. I think you need to show you can do more than that.

If I remeber right at one time you had Monteray and Lme rock > I think it was beta 7 THAT made me buy a licence and Im a fusssy guy!!!

2 tracks will give move sales...........one gets boring........demo needs both tracks before they pay to get mods

Just a few ideas..................Without PIBOSO I would have never started back on an idea for a bike controller for PC bike games, so GPBikes is personal to me, Just trying to say its the ONLY sim but needs the original content amount.

Thank you for your inceadable talent. you persistence and determination, you are a person l have the upmost respect for.............You GIVE people a chance to do something they cant normaly get  Sorry to kinda get off track but thing is you need a fresh look to GPB and the track/S is important.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Alby46

Smart choice. Also, i love the old assen. If you bring back the Cagiva, it will be a killer combo
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

MaVericK

There is nothing more to say DD.....

doubledragoncc

I hope the US track is LS, Limerock was sweet but the corkscrew is a challenge anyone into bikes wants to beat.

Thabks for the good choice Pib....

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 11, 2019, 11:24:14 PM
I hope the US track is LS, Limerock was sweet but the corkscrew is a challenge anyone into bikes wants to beat.

Thabks for the good choice Pib....

DD

I'm not one to be pushy, buuut why not both? Laguna is in most racing games ,and even ride 3 has picked it up this year, but lime rock is only in a few titles, and is quite a fun track too. Based of pbs comments about it being a mainly go title I doubt lime rock would make it but the more the merrier imo, providing they're up to quality that is 😀

poumpouny

So what was the point of the poll ? lol  ???

Hawk

February 13, 2019, 10:08:18 AM #145 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 10:10:06 AM by Hawk
Quote from: poumpouny on February 13, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

It may seem that way, but I would say..... If you read through all the posts, then there is quite a lot of useful information to be gleaned from it for a developer given the choices in the poll.  ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: poumpouny on February 13, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

To my knowledge We're getting a new old Assen, (cos that's not confusing at all)
And some tracks that were taken out of the game will hopefully be reintroduced and updated

-aGy-

February 13, 2019, 12:02:30 PM #147 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 12:05:26 PM by -aGy-
Make a track that is not in other games. its that simple. raceroom does that and its awesome. i wanted road track like ulster but no it has to be closed track because game engine cant handle it. i think.  old assen is good tho. hate new modern tracks

Myst1cPrun3

February 13, 2019, 01:00:37 PM #148 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 01:06:43 PM by Myst1cPrun3
Quote from: -aGy- on February 13, 2019, 12:02:30 PM
Make a track that is not in other games. its that simple. raceroom does that and its awesome. i wanted road track like ulster but no it has to be closed track because game engine cant handle it. i think.  old assen is good tho. hate new modern tracks
New tracks seem to lack character, older tracks tend to be more fun, however with it being based on relatively modern gp racing options are limited for official content I should Imagine, but I would like to see tracks that aren't in other games too, which is where the modders come in Into it for me, and why I'm not a big fan of GP tracks being modded, rather play something like croft or castle Combe.

Hawk

February 13, 2019, 03:01:46 PM #149 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 03:03:33 PM by Hawk
Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on February 13, 2019, 01:00:37 PM
Quote from: -aGy- on February 13, 2019, 12:02:30 PM
New tracks seem to lack character, older tracks tend to be more fun, however with it being based on relatively modern gp racing options are limited for official content I should Imagine, but I would like to see tracks that aren't in other games too, which is where the modders come in Into it for me, and why I'm not a big fan of GP tracks being modded, rather play something like croft or castle Combe.

+1 Myst1cPrun3!  ;)