• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:27:45 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[GP Bikes beta15b] WSSP300 Version 1.1

Started by Blackheart, December 05, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

adrmelandri

Quote from: Blackheart on February 13, 2019, 09:26:12 AM

- 3D, 2D and phisics by Blackheart

- Sounds by Gianni Turismo

Real bike photo
Hey, Blackheart.. Unfortunately, I still can't open the 3d file.. Shouldn't the .mtl file be together with the .obj file in the same folder in order to open the 3d file on Photoshop?
Das Leben ist kein Ponyhof.
Life is not a child's play.
https://adrmeisterwerk.wordpress.com/

connorhall70

February 13, 2019, 04:30:00 PM #46 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 12:30:22 AM by connorhall70
Blackheart, I've given you shit in the past for bad mods, dont get me wrong theyre bad LOL, but this... this is something else.

gotta give it to you mate, this is the bollocks!!! Having raced a 300 myself i can honestly say this is really really close, as close as this game allows it to be, you've got everything near on spot on! cant really fault anything beisdes the forks just hit this grey block but i suppose thats its visual, doesnt really matter.

engine is spot on, shifting is literally exactly how it is in real life too.
3d model looks great besides the forks from cockpit view but its minor.
sounds are very good, as close as you're gonna get to real life. (its very close)
tyres are good, spot on really again...
really surprised me.
Thank you for creating this.
GanjaGod

Blackheart

Quote from: adrian_melandri on February 13, 2019, 03:52:39 PM

Hey, Blackheart.. Unfortunately, I still can't open the 3d file.. Shouldn't the .mtl file be together with the .obj file in the same folder in order to open the 3d file on Photoshop?

I'm with the smartphone when I back to home I check if the file works for me. I think the obj not need other files.

MaVericK

Good job Blackheart ! The bike is so much fun to ride !!!

Blackheart

February 13, 2019, 07:37:16 PM #49 Last Edit: February 13, 2019, 08:01:05 PM by Blackheart
Quote from: MaVericK on February 13, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

Ty, have fun  ;)

@adrian_melandri

So, I tried just now the obj in the templates with Photoshop and works...Can you tell me what version of PS do u have?

EDIT1: Dunno why in the .rar there is again just the mtl file... it was an obj file... fix in 5 min sorry   :-X

EDIT2: Try this adrian if works i'll put it in the templates.

Syd

Thank you Blackheart. This is a very nice bike to ride. And for me, is the first bike to get around Oliver's Mount without crashing 8)

lluisete

February 14, 2019, 09:18:41 AM #51 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 09:21:30 AM by lluisete
I liked a lot the quality of this R3, how the suspensions moves, how the breaking engine works, all... u are really good Blackheart but the front tyre have too much grip, u can abuse too much breaking very hard in middle of the corner and that makes the bike boring for me because its impossible to crash forcing to improve the times, it seems like i am playing a Rider3 motorbike sometimes.

I like the rest of the aspects of the motorbike (the form that moves the rear tyre while u downshift is insane  ;D)

Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Blackheart

Quote from: lluisete on February 14, 2019, 09:18:41 AM
I liked a lot the quality of this R3, how the suspensions moves, how the breaking engine works, all... u are really good Blackheart but the front tyre have too much grip, u can abuse too much breaking very hard in middle of the corner and that makes the bike boring for me because its impossible to crash forcing to improve the times, it seems like i am playing a Rider3 motorbike sometimes.

I like the rest of the aspects of the motorbike (the form that moves the rear tyre while u downshift is insane  ;D)

Actually the wssp300 tires have less grips of the M2 tires for example, but I understand what you mean, also for me atm its too easy. For sure the tires (both soft and rain) will be improved with the new bikes of the set.  ;)

adrmelandri

Quote from: Blackheart on February 13, 2019, 07:37:16 PM
Quote from: MaVericK on February 13, 2019, 06:52:40 PM

Ty, have fun  ;)

@adrian_melandri

So, I tried just now the obj in the templates with Photoshop and works...Can you tell me what version of PS do u have?

EDIT1: Dunno why in the .rar there is again just the mtl file... it was an obj file... fix in 5 min sorry   :-X

EDIT2: Try this adrian if works i'll put it in the templates.
It works! But the template only has the fairing, no bike's glass, front & rear fork, rim or even the tires.. It's crucial since the Race Number gonna use some space of the bike's glass

Blackheart

Quote from: adrian_melandri on February 14, 2019, 02:22:22 PM
It works! But the template only has the fairing, no bike's glass, front & rear fork, rim or even the tires.. It's crucial since the Race Number gonna use some space of the bike's glass

The "only fairing" is because is the only thing in the livery.tga, other stuff is in a lot of different textures, so I prefer not to put them editable.

For the glass, im agree I can add it (and also the front fender, i forgot this) at the template model.

adrmelandri

Quote from: Blackheart on February 14, 2019, 08:24:52 PM
Quote from: adrian_melandri on February 14, 2019, 02:22:22 PM

The "only fairing" is because is the only thing in the livery.tga, other stuff is in a lot of different textures, so I prefer not to put them editable.

For the glass, im agree I can add it (and also the front fender, i forgot this) at the template model.
cool I'll be waiting for the template :D

Myst1cPrun3

The old paint template works well, the only thing that seems different is the exhaust? Or at least my skin seems to not be affected by it except for the exhaust.

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on February 15, 2019, 11:57:35 AM
The old paint template works well, the only thing that seems different is the exhaust? Or at least my skin seems to not be affected by it except for the exhaust.

Is a bit different, better (if you have your paint job without the shadows) just  copy it in the new template with the new shadows layer.

P.S. Tonight will be updated the 3d template.

Blackheart

February 15, 2019, 09:35:50 PM #58 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 11:31:20 PM by Blackheart
Yamaha R3 Template Update.

- Added wireframe layer for the windshield (remember if you change it; example a white part bigger, also the alpha channel need the same white part)
- fixed the 3d template (for a mistake there were only the extures coordinates and not the obj file)
- Added windshield, number and mask at the 3D template.

Link download R3 Templates (same of the first post of this thread): https://mega.nz/#!QxwnTKJK!_C-ULZAWGuhEGVZu3Vb2DbhX4mDp4X3HsL3whnAFCAI

Note: Will be a short break of this set mod for work on the Panigale V4 R (thx to Joacko, he preferred to give the project to me, so I will try to do the best possible for this amazing bike)

adrmelandri

Quote from: Blackheart on February 15, 2019, 09:35:50 PM
Yamaha R3 Template Update.

- Added wireframe layer for the windshield (remember if you change it; example a white part bigger, also the alpha channel need the same white part)
- fixed the 3d template (for a mistake there were only the extures coordinates and not the obj file)
- Added windshield, number and mask at the 3D template.

Link download R3 Templates (same of the first post of this thread): https://mega.nz/#!QxwnTKJK!_C-ULZAWGuhEGVZu3Vb2DbhX4mDp4X3HsL3whnAFCAI

Note: Will be a short break of this set mod for work on the Panigale V4 R (thx to Joacko, he preferred to give the project to me, so I will try to do the best possible for this amazing bike)
Cool! Thank you Blackheart!  ;D