• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:42:00 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Week 6 - Donington park

Started by lluisete, December 10, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lluisete

WEEK 6 - Donington park

Excel with daily results of the week + race -> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17zsTplzzTaVQb4490VL9SF6r02LyZyU6CoPIkHvEydg/edit?usp=sharing

Remembering....

Requirements to run:

1.   Complete at least 50 laps on the official servers during the week. <- too much effort control it.

2.   Get the laptime below the limit (best laptime of the week +5 seg)

Example: Best laptime of week 1.30 -> Cut-off time 1.35

Score system:

-   Getting points from the race results.
-   Getting points from the daily Hotlap event (2pt max per week)
-   Getting points from clear race (2 pt per race if you finish without crashing)
-   Punishment of 2pt for every crash provoqued ( 7 or more pt = race ban for next week).

Daily Hotlaps:

-   Official server will be online on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to record all the laps (you have this days to get the minimum of 50 laps to race).
-   Best time of the day will get 2 extra points.
-   Second and third best times of the day will get 1 extra point.
-   To get the maximum of 2 points per week the rider have to be 1st one day or 2/3 during two days.
-   When a rider get 2 points their times wont count, so the rest of the riders can fight to get them and this will produce a motivation for slower riders to improve daily.

Servers and mods:

-   WSSP 2018 by julen113 (thanks for this incredible mod <3) -> http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=5905.0
-   Server name: SRC600 'X day' test.
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

lluisete

December 10, 2018, 08:20:42 PM #1 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 07:47:42 PM by lluisete
Champion of Summer Cup 2012 and SRC125cc.<br />Subchampion of SRC500cc.<br />Admin of @gpbikes_fans<br />Personal instagram @lluiscabedo

Pableke46

thanks luisettee .. i think people allso love that track .... Hopefully see a beautigul championship fishised between Jaume and Wimp..

see ya bitches

Myst1cPrun3

Ofc the one time I was actually semi-competitive on my race setup, and able to make the 5 seconds cut on it, the track changes. I don't know whether to laugh, cry or panic.

Think I'll settle for a combination of all of them

Myst1cPrun3

December 11, 2018, 04:07:11 PM #5 Last Edit: December 11, 2018, 04:08:48 PM by Myst1cPrun3
Can I just ask how come we're using this version of Donnington? The Donnington DS from the bike mod feels much better to ride and seems to be more accurate IMHO, jw if there was a vote for this version or if its a test for Javiliyors as its one of his new tracks?

lluisete

Myst1cPrun3

V1.0 seems broken in that it's not recording my lap times, just puts -- where the time should be? Unless there's an extra file Ive not got?

javiliyors

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on December 11, 2018, 09:02:29 PM
V1.0 seems broken in that it's not recording my lap times, just puts -- where the time should be? Unless there's an extra file Ive not got?

i try now, and i fix the problem now, sorry.

Myst1cPrun3

Alvaro250RR

Buenas, lluisete, para el problema de no guardar la replay, en el archivo del server "dedicated.ini" hay una parte que pone:

[replay]
save = 1 ; 0 or 1, If set to 1 it will automatically save the full replay at the end of the race
directory = G:\Dedi Server\Replays; the directory where replays will be saved ( must exist )

A mi me funciona y graba toda la carrera. La persona que te hostea el server igual lo tiene desactivado.

Espero ayudar, ya falta poco para la carrera!!!!!!

lluisete

Myst1cPrun3

Is the server going up soon or have I missed it again

Wimp #97

Same i'm also waiting, nothing has started yet
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Wimp #97 on December 13, 2018, 09:06:21 PM
Same i'm also waiting, nothing has started yet

Glad its not just me this time