• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:03:33 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GP Bikes beta15

Started by PiBoSo, February 06, 2019, 04:59:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 12, 2019, 12:24:19 PM
Did you change the clutch in cfg when testing david?

DD

Uhh... I must have missed something, changed the clutch in cfg? I haven't touched the cfg-file. Should I have? Did notice the gears on bikes in Beta15 don't behave smoothly, but since I don't use the clutch on MotoGP-bikes, except at the start, I switched on clutch help and then I could bang the gears in pretty well, not perfect but okay at least.

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

doubledragoncc

Beta15 needs to have the mod bikes cfg edited so shifting is not correct right now. Modders will start when Piboso releases more info.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Grooveski

February 12, 2019, 06:12:19 PM #62 Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 06:26:06 PM by Grooveski
I'm getting quite a few crash-to-desktops with the bike hitting the walls(and fences).  Five or six so far, all on the M2(the only bike I've tried in B15).

It seems to be mainly when I've crashed and the bike is on it's own.  It slides or tumbles into the wall and GPB locks up for a couple of seconds then folds to desktop with no error message.

Grooveski

Quotenew: trackside objects animation support
new: spectator support

Are these things done and ready to play around with?
If so - how would someone go about playing around with them?   :)

SilverSurfer

Hi Folks,

it took the WSBK 2017 Panigale R out on the mid ohio track for few laps. From my point of view the first impression of GPBikes 15 is good so far.

But is it only me recognizing, that the chain is missaligned?

Cheers

... Quick but without hastiness.

Blackheart

February 14, 2019, 12:01:16 AM #65 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 02:04:31 AM by Blackheart
Quote from: Hasibub on February 13, 2019, 11:04:32 PM
Hi Folks,

it took the WSBK 2017 Panigale R out on the mid ohio track for few laps. From my point of view the first impression of GPBikes 15 is good so far.

But is it only me recognizing, that the chain is missaligned?

Cheers

Hi, the chain is changed in this beta, (need just add some lines in the gfx file) anyway mod like wsbk 2017 or 250's etc... atm are not full updated for the beta 15. There are just 2 bike mod full updated for the the new GP Bikes version.

Tomorrow I will release the fixes for chain and gearbox for the sbk set. Just some little files dont worry, no need download again the bikes.

EDIT: Done, here the b15 update: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=6476.msg95947#msg95947

SilverSurfer

Blackheart,

many thanks! Already downloaded.

Cheers
... Quick but without hastiness.

tchemi

Hello guys.
Good job Piboso and thank you for the release !

Can someone help me with the new mod folder config ? Double D ?

I am currently struggling with the new mod folder configuration. I have added the two lines in my gpbikes.ini file

[mods]
folder=e:\mods

An I didn't touched my mod folder from the b14, so it is still  E:\mods\gpbikes\tracks   (for instance for tracks)

when I launch the game, I can only see victoria track. What am I missing ??

PiBoSo

Quote from: tchemi on February 17, 2019, 01:22:29 PM
Hello guys.
Good job Piboso and thank you for the release !

Can someone help me with the new mod folder config ? Double D ?

I am currently struggling with the new mod folder configuration. I have added the two lines in my gpbikes.ini file

[mods]
folder=e:\mods

An I didn't touched my mod folder from the b14, so it is still  E:\mods\gpbikes\tracks   (for instance for tracks)

when I launch the game, I can only see victoria track. What am I missing ??

The "gpbikes" folder is no longer created in the mods directory.
Therefore, to use the existing path, the mods folder must be set to "e:\mods\gpbikes".
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

tchemi

Thank you very much piboso !