• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:58:18 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Brno smoother

Started by RBp, February 02, 2014, 08:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

I've not instailed any bikes since last weekends update, 1.3.1 plus the scooter that needed updating.  I can still join the server. Seems like a bike thing

Is it the new thrumpet (675) causing the issue?

JamoZ

Did you updated the triumph to version 0.2 klax?

dibu

February 02, 2014, 09:58:05 AM #17 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:07:17 AM by dibu
I just tried and I can join. (Murasama, Varese, RGV500)
The server uses the track from post #1 of this thread and the bikes from mod 1.3.1, no Daytona or other bikes.
Track 21, 22 and 24 use the same bike folder.

Abigor

February 02, 2014, 10:04:02 AM #18 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:17:20 AM by Abigor
yes...i can join but i have no Daytona soooo  ;D   and by the way you did amazing job on this track RBp  :D

PeterV

Quote from: RBp on February 02, 2014, 09:26:53 AM
Johor as the guys wont to race there later in the month.

Johor would be great if possible  ;)

Klax75

February 02, 2014, 10:22:53 AM #20 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:26:02 AM by Klax75
I downloaded the new Triumph too. So that is probably it. Track surface is great. You can break hard if needed and you still feel like you have control over the bike. I saved a replay but it crashes GPBikes if I tried to load it, I noticed before all the track side cameras were gone from the other version. I watch a lot of replays when practicing. lol

Update:
Ok I took the Triumph folder out of my bikes folder completely and still getting data miss match.

JamoZ

Quote from: dibu on February 02, 2014, 09:58:05 AM
I just tried and I can join. (Murasama, Varese, RGV500)
The server uses the track from post #1 of this thread and the bikes from mod 1.3.1, no Daytona or other bikes.
Track 21, 22 and 24 use the same bike folder.

That`s weird. You should be able to join, even if you have a bike that the server doesn`t host. I can always join any of the other servers, even with the Daytona installed. I can understand mismatches if the server hosts a bike that you don`t have, but not the other way around...

Klax75

February 02, 2014, 10:38:04 AM #22 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:51:55 AM by Klax75
I'm getting data mismatch on all the Dibu's servers now, except for the one that doesn't take MOD-Bikes. PeterV's server is fine the hot lap ones are fine. I tried with and without the Triumph and Scooter.

Update:

It was the Scooter, I have no idea how a older version was all the sudden in my bikes folder. Only thing I changed was the new Triumph. :/

JamoZ

February 02, 2014, 11:16:17 AM #23 Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 11:19:24 AM by JamoZ
For me it`s not the scooter. I haven`t changed anything since yesterday, except the Daytona..now i can`t join any of the Modded servers anymore. If i get a greenlight on adding the daytona to the Mod, stuff like this wouldn`t be a problem..

*edit, i removed the Daytona from my bike folder and i`m still not able to join....
I might rebuild the mod database and add the Daytona anyway. It`s updated and imo ready to go.

Toomes1

Can't wait to try the smoother track but I think I'm having same problem as Klax and hopefully the same update with scooter will cure it. I already thought I was up to date unless something has been wiped out in one file.

dibu

Quote from: JamoZ on February 02, 2014, 10:27:52 AM
That`s weird. You should be able to join, even if you have a bike that the server doesn`t host. I can always join any of the other servers, even with the Daytona installed. I can understand mismatches if the server hosts a bike that you don`t have, but not the other way around...
That`s really weird. Nothing changed at the servers since a week except that I added 'Brno GP' this morning.
There should be no problem if you have more bikes then the servers as long as mod 1.3.1 is included.
My last change at the bikes folder was the scooter 0.93 at 25/01/2014

Toomes1

Quote from: JamoZ on February 02, 2014, 11:16:17 AM
For me it`s not the scooter. I haven`t changed anything since yesterday, except the Daytona..now i can`t join any of the Modded servers anymore. If i get a greenlight on adding the daytona to the Mod, stuff like this wouldn`t be a problem..

*edit, i removed the Daytona from my bike folder and i`m still not able to join....
I might rebuild the mod database and add the Daytona anyway. It`s updated and imo ready to go.

Jamoz that will be great if you do it I need to download again, be easier and quicker.

Toomes1

I will try the latest version of scooter but I also think the Daytona 675 should be part of bike mod.

JamoZ

Quote from: dibu on February 02, 2014, 11:23:48 AM
Quote from: JamoZ on February 02, 2014, 10:27:52 AM
That`s really weird. Nothing changed at the servers since a week except that I added 'Brno GP' this morning.
There should be no problem if you have more bikes then the servers as long as mod 1.3.1 is included.
My last change at the bikes folder was the scooter 0.93 at 25/01/2014

Exactly, i haven`t changed a thing to my database and game files, so i`m baffled with this. I`m rebuilding the whole Mod database at the moment, i`m including the new Daytona and everything else i have is up to date. Mod version is going to be 1.4 i guess and will be up in a hour or 2. Stuff like this can happen, and rebuilding everything is alot quicker then trying to find the cause ;)

dibu

Did you add any new paints to the bikes folder? Did we do tests if paints in the bikes folder can cause data-mismatch?
The bikes at the server are not updated with any new paints.