• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 09:27:15 PM

Brno smoother

Started by RBp, February 02, 2014, 08:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Mine is working now, even with the new Triumph. I had to reinstall the scooter even though I already had 0.93 installed. I reinstalled Scooter 0.93 anyway since even the scooter tracks I couldn't get on. Now everything works. I have no idea why would reinstalling the exact same version of the same scooter suddenly make things work.

JamoZ

Paints do not cause a mismatch..

PeterV

downloaded and installed scooter 0.93 again now its fine like klax said.

JamoZ

I also tried that, didn`t work for me...

Docfumi

Just wanted to install and test, pressed the wrong button and now there is a ton if S**t on my PC.  >:(
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Alby46

well done, da track is really enjoyable now!
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

RBp

Sorry about messing up the cameras guys, im still trying to get my head round some of this stuff.

I've fixed them now either re download the track from page one or rename the TSC file to Brno gp

I going to try mediafire for downloads now same as what Whitham use to, I never relised how spammy the other site was so hopfully this is better for people.

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Warlock

Are replays working for you guys?, i get a core crash everytime i click on replay  :-\

LoriX

Quote from: Warlock on February 09, 2014, 10:00:29 PM
Are replays working for you guys?, i get a core crash everytime i click on replay  :-\

Yeah you're not alone in that. Happens to me as well.  :(

Abigor

Quote from: LoriX on February 10, 2014, 01:38:26 PM
Quote from: Warlock on February 09, 2014, 10:00:29 PM

Yeah you're not alone in that. Happens to me as well.  :(
Try to download track again  ;)

Warlock

noss69

tested last night, great job

Alone

Yes, very enjoyable now. Thank you :)

RBp

another version of brno im afraid because I fu<ked up and never saved the trp with generated surface.  Could someone  check I've done it right this time please before I mess around with the other tracks.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oom827jdqcf4oec/Brno+gp.rar