• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 06:46:35 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Brno smoother

Started by RBp, February 02, 2014, 08:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dibu

Quote from: RBp on February 19, 2014, 07:25:47 PM
another version of brno im afraid because I fu<ked up and never saved the trp with generated surface.  Could someone  check I've done it right this time please before I mess around with the other tracks.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/oom827jdqcf4oec/Brno+gp.rar
Thank you, surface looks good. You can continue  :)

PeterV

February 19, 2014, 08:05:32 PM #46 Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 08:09:12 PM by PeterV
yep works a charme RBP....
with settings from below after 1 lap 50% wettrack already showing a drying line.

in profile.ini (too speed it up a bit)  ;)

[testing]
groove_multiplier=20
wet_multiplier=20

Abigor

Oohhh man i just lost all my shadows now  :-\

RBp

Ohh, I can't seem to win with this track making stuff.

Abigor

Quote from: RBp on February 19, 2014, 08:36:24 PM
No man its not you  :) .......i just lost shadows on Portimao too so now we know why........ just don't understand why i have shadows and groove buildup on track like Magny-Cours or Paul Ricard ?

RBp

Quote from: Abigor on February 19, 2014, 09:34:06 PM
No man its not you  :) .......i just lost shadows on Portimao too so now we know why........ just don't understand why i have shadows and groove buildup on track like Magny-Cours or Paul Ricard ?

Folembray had no shadows until the surface texture was changed, assen the kerbs show no shadow either but are named correct. Shadows do seem buggy, maybe Noss69 track use decal model all the way round. do shadows show when passing the skids marks?

Abigor

Quote from: RBp on February 19, 2014, 09:42:58 PM
Quote from: Abigor on February 19, 2014, 09:34:06 PM

Folembray had no shadows until the surface texture was changed, assen the kerbs show no shadow either but are named correct. Shadows do seem buggy, maybe Noss69 track use decal model all the way round. do shadows show when passing the skids marks?
"do shadows show when passing the skids marks?"  YES ....and on the grass and in the pit