• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:53:52 PM

Schwaben_m2_18 Setup

Started by Docfumi, February 27, 2019, 10:11:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Docfumi

Hi all!  :D I'm looking for a setup that will help with the frontend washouts, I love the bike but can't put more than two laps together  :'( Please any help or suggestions are welcome.
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Hawk

I think you'll probably find that a setup won't help much at all..... The problem is very likely to be with the bike geom, tyre physics or maybe even the virtual rider settings and only Piboso can fix that.  ;)

JohnnoNinja

And Piboso is aware of the issue and will have a look into when he has got the time for it...

Wimp #97

A little improvement. Rake angle 26 Deg, swingarm 0 and swingarm pivot 0.

Its a bit more stable / predictable.
Wimp #97

Champion Moto2 International Cup 2018

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Gregz0r

Quote from: Hawk on February 27, 2019, 01:33:42 PMI think you'll probably find that a setup won't help much at all..... The problem is very likely to be with the bike geom, tyre physics or maybe even the virtual rider settings and only Piboso can fix that.  ;)
So there's a fundamental issue with the overall game physics, that bike setup can't fix?
YouTube: GregzVR - VR Gameplay. (Oculus Rift S)

Hawk

Quote from: Gregz0r on March 04, 2020, 02:32:02 PM
Quote from: Hawk on February 27, 2019, 01:33:42 PMI think you'll probably find that a setup won't help much at all..... The problem is very likely to be with the bike geom, tyre physics or maybe even the virtual rider settings and only Piboso can fix that.  ;)
So there's a fundamental issue with the overall game physics, that bike setup can't fix?

No, you misunderstand....

We have the core game physics that are hard coded and only Piboso can sort out those issues if present.
Then we have the bike physics data that are setup by anyone who creates a bike to use in game. Those bike physics data files are available in game in the specific bike folder.

If you know how to setup a bike in real-life and you cannot find a setup for handling issues by adjusting the bikes setup in-game through the setup adjustments in the garage then that could mean that the bike probably would need updating by the creator of the bike. Hope that explains better? ;)

connorhall70

i usually put the rear rebound from 5 to 4 or 3, it helps the rear with grip under braking which seems to be the biggest issue people have with the bike. not much else i do it seems to work for me. setup is subjective though.
GanjaGod

BOBR6 84

Mess around with the trail.. try giving it more trail by decreasing the fork offset