• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:29:39 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

1/2 Rider Tracking

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 08, 2019, 08:16:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

March 08, 2019, 08:16:58 AM Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 10:03:39 AM by Myst1cPrun3 Reason: --Grammar Changes--
The rider tracking option for using a great headset/trackIR to control rider weight is a great idea, and would be perfect and intuitive. However there are a few things that I've found that could be improved/changed.

1) Options to control how far I have to move my head irl compared to how far my rider moves in the SIM. A sensitivity option would be nice, as often a 1:1 ratio is not practical. I don't know if this can be changed in the files with parameters, but it'd be nice to have some sliders in the menus.

2) Rider tracking moves the top half of the body only upon request. I think this option would be a nice little middle ground, whereas using the auto L/R lean controls only where the rider is located on the seat, and the headset controls where the top half/head appears, both visually and in the body positioning for tuckin/braking. To me it like seem more natural that way rather than moving my head to the left and the rider moving his lower half first, as in my chair I don't have that option.
Combined with the first suggestion this could be a lot more natural, although in the grand scheme of things, maybe not more realistic when compared to hanging off ones chair.
Although for me, something that feels natural and intuitive, (But is still with comparable inputs to the real world) is much more immersive that something that is designed to be 100% realistic, but awkward to use. Its the reason why I don't use the current option for rider tracking, despite me using VR in GPB

acaeronett

Before long, you may imagine that for what reason would it be a shrewd idea for you to utilize ACAeronet account? Everything considered, ACAeronet acaeronet has a ton to offer to all the Air Canada delegates. We will format why ACAeronet is critical for you and what are its good conditions in this article.