• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:30:59 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

What are Adobe Photoshop 3d models?

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 08, 2019, 02:03:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

I've seen with the IMT WSSP 300 that there is a 3d model that can be imported into Photoshop. I was wondering what the reason was for this, and whether it's be possible to edit and save the bikes livery on it? If so that would make it so much easier lining up stripes if you could.
Just debating whether it's going I be beneficial finding a link for a Photoshop or a similar program, as I've been using paint.net with a psd plugin.

Any advice on what's possible in the 3d Photoshop model would be great thanks.  :)

Blackheart

In PS there is in the 3D tab the option to import 3d models, so yep, it is possible to paint "directly the model" but imho is not the best way, I prefer use the 3D model just as a preview, without any times pack a pnt file for test it ingame.  ;)

Blackheart

March 08, 2019, 04:20:00 PM #2 Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 04:40:08 PM by Blackheart
Sometimes is usefull have the 3d model in PS for apply some stickers, here an example, since I'm creating the championship skin:

I want to apply the Moon sticker, but this part of the model is divided so what i do:

Here the 3d model is in PS

Copy my sticker in a new layer above all

And now I merged the Moon layer (right click on the layer and "merge below" (or something like that my software is in italian)

Done very easy  ;)

EDIT: And here the result in game:

Myst1cPrun3

AHH I see, I was just wondering if it'd be worth downloading, as lining up the skins  can be a pain, but Photoshop doesn't seem to be worth it so much ATM. Packing skins isn't really an issue as I tend to do a few laps anyway to break up the session soon yeah.
Thanks for the info