• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:15:54 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MotoGP19

Started by Myst1cPrun3, March 12, 2019, 10:35:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myst1cPrun3

Announcement trailer released for MotoGP19
It seems to promise to fix all previous issues with the games, and seems focused around esports?..
I hope they get it right, as a full mgp game is fun but I doubt they will

Myst1cPrun3

March 12, 2019, 10:40:38 AM #1 Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:19:47 PM by Myst1cPrun3

Myst1cPrun3

Dedicated Servers
Better 'neural' AI Whatever that is
MotoE
Most Classic Bikes/Riders than any other Milestone GP game.
As long as it has more moddable physics than 18 to make it better it'll be alright I hope

TimboC137

That sounds nice, but milestone has lost my trust completely. They won't get another penny out of me.

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: TimboC137 on March 12, 2019, 01:19:21 PM
That sounds nice, but milestone has lost my trust completely. They won't get another penny out of me.

Tbh I rarely play their games anymore either. Only get them for the full championship then I tend to mod the shit out of it,
But 18 wasn't really moddable. Will probs get this one just to try the motoE bikes and see if they actually did what they said. Then refund it on steam for the 2 hour trial thing.
I generally hate people doing that, and I don't like doing it myself but milestone takes the p**s sometimes

Blackheart

I will buy it for X box one, hoping for a decent price, since it will only be an big motogp18 update  :P

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Blackheart on March 12, 2019, 04:43:28 PM
I will buy it for X box one, hoping for a decent price, since it will only be an big motogp18 update  :P

I only used to play them on xbox's, but after I got 17 and modded the physics I've not gone back

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on March 13, 2019, 12:46:50 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on March 12, 2019, 04:43:28 PM

I only used to play them on xbox's, but after I got 17 and modded the physics I've not gone back

Apparently the neural AI adapts and learns what you ride like and will exploit your mistakes.  ???

KG_03

Well looking at how they handle Ride 3 it looks quite promising. Maybe its finally a moment when Milestone started to listen to players. We will see...

Myst1cPrun3

Quote from: KG_03 on March 15, 2019, 07:35:08 AM
Well looking at how they handle Ride 3 it looks quite promising. Maybe its finally a moment when Milestone started to listen to players. We will see...

Literally just thinking that. Daylight Macau was something I never thought I'd see in R3... As you say tho, we will see

KG_03

Exactly... I couldnt believe that they did it. Also recent replies on the Facebook show that they slightly changed the approach to their games. If they will handle the low level fatal error some players have and will tweak the physics a little bit I will be very very amazed... time will show.

Myst1cPrun3

Milestones 'Neural AI' developer diary. Looks interesting, especially since the AI are around 3-4 seconds a lap faster on average, and develop their own styles, such as sliding the bikes which hasn't been seen before in a motogp game. 
The fact that it's for a motogp game is kinda irrelevant to me, as the idea of a Neural AI is good for most games, I mean, an FPS with this could be awesome, but then again terminator.
Either way, the fact they've been doing it for 2 years tells me that mgp 18 and ride 3 were transitional games to the unreal engine for movement of assets and integration, and now its complete they're going to start adding features. Quietly looking forward to seeing how this plays out

Blackheart

Sounds good. For sure a great new feature. MotoGP\Ride Games were boring because the AI inexistent ;)

Myst1cPrun3

Blackheart

Quote from: Myst1cPrun3 on April 05, 2019, 10:06:01 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on April 05, 2019, 07:03:33 PMFor sure a great new feature.

IF it works that is ;)

2 years of development for A.N.N.A. (AI's name) im quite optimistic, but better to wait 2 months for the release.