• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:27:01 AM

Bike Mod - Discontinued

Started by JamoZ, February 03, 2014, 06:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on February 05, 2014, 11:31:30 PM
Uploaded the zips again, please try and see if it works better now

Only tested it fully for the Daytona Bike because it was the smallest file at just 16.9MB(Which surprised me how small it was compared to the other files), but anyway, it downloaded fine. Also started all the other files downloading before cancelling them just to test if they start to download, and they did, so I guess they'd be fine to download too.

d0mm3y

hey jamoz
i gave it a try today, the single bike Downloads work fine but the complete mod download doesnt work.

ChrisK

ChrisK

d0mm3y

Don't think so, tried opera, firefox and iE

Hawk

Quote from: d0mm3y on February 07, 2014, 09:57:28 PM
Don't think so, tried opera, firefox and iE

Tried Google Chrome? Mega is optimised for use with Chrome ;)

Abigor

Hawk

Hi Jamoz.

Brilliant, mate! Thanks for the list ;) ;D

dibu

February 08, 2014, 03:36:33 PM #23 Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 03:42:21 PM by dibu
Quote from: JamoZ on February 08, 2014, 03:08:27 PM
Yes because dibu has to grab the aprillia again and fix the servers with it.

Done. But why are you changing a bike and keep the old Mod version number?? It's quite irritating for everyone.

Hawk

Hi JamoZ.

Just to let you know that you have multiple same name paint files in the paint folders. Also in the paints folder you are missing the R6 and Yamaha M1 paints folders/ files.

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on February 08, 2014, 04:53:52 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2014, 04:45:04 PM
Hi JamoZ.

Just to let you know that you have multiple same name paint files in the paint folders. Also in the paints folder you are missing the R6 and Yamaha M1 paints folders/ files.

I `m still uploading hawk...mega is a real pain in the ass, and i`m thinking of moving to another platform. Uploading a single paint folder took me almost an hour because it stopped uploading after 2 paints. If you have a alternative to Mega i`m glad to hear it...

Sorry JamoZ, I don't know of any that allow for multiple folder/file storage(Same as your PC) like MEGA. Most others are single file type downloads full of popups and crap, also limited in storage size, MEGA has 50GB storage, that's very generous.

I've only hit MEGA twice before were uploads was very slow. You have obviously hit MEGA at a busy period. Most of the time downloads are at 1.7MBS and uploads at 745KBS, which for a free service is brilliant.
Best thing to do is upload first before posting about updates, that way you won't get people posting about files missing. This will also give you the advantage that if you do hit MEGA during a busy period you can just cancel your uploads till a later time when MEGA is less busy.

HornetMaX

It works utterly better if you upload already zipped files: less chances for it to stop  in the middle of a big folder, less overhead.

MaX.

Abigor

Abigor

Quote from: JamoZ on February 09, 2014, 06:08:56 PM
You need the aprilia rsv-4, that bike had an issue in the name files which i`ve corrected. Nothing else has changed so you don`t need anything else then only that bike.
ok thanks.......but i think i just fucked my game......when i downloadet a new GSVR i have new sound lol  ;D

JamoZ

Quote from: Abigor on February 09, 2014, 06:49:23 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on February 09, 2014, 06:08:56 PM
You need the aprilia rsv-4, that bike had an issue in the name files which i`ve corrected. Nothing else has changed so you don`t need anything else then only that bike.
ok thanks.......but i think i just fucked my game......when i downloadet a new GSVR i have new sound lol  ;D

Try warlocks sound, it`s great! :)