• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 05:00:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

A question on "Bump" and "Rebound" settings.....

Started by Hawk, February 05, 2014, 11:23:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Guess that under "setups" it may make sense.

Yaaawn ... another thing on my todo list ;)

MaX.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 07, 2014, 10:11:35 PM
Guess that under "setups" it may make sense.

Yaaawn ... another thing on my todo list ;)

MaX.

hehe sorry! ;)

(easy way out: you could just delete my proposal post and ban me from the forum)
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

HornetMaX

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 08, 2014, 12:16:10 AM
(easy way out: you could just delete my proposal post and ban me from the forum)
I'm no longer moderator so that's not an option. Not that I would have done it anyway (at least in your case) :)

MaX.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 08, 2014, 11:17:58 AM
Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 08, 2014, 12:16:10 AM
I'm no longer moderator so that's not an option. Not that I would have done it anyway (at least in your case) :)

MaX.

OH Noooo! You were the best moderator we've ever had, Max! That is very sad news! :( :(

Why did you give it up? You were doing a BRILLIANT job, mate! I'm very surprised and shocked at this news. A sad day for the community. :( :(

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2014, 11:31:41 AM
OH Noooo! You were the best moderator we've ever had, Max! That is very sad news! :( :(

Why did you give it up? You were doing a BRILLIANT job, mate! I'm very surprised and shocked at this news. A sad day for the community. :( :(
I had a minor fight with Piboso about some stupid comments I posted on other forums (you can read a summary here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=401.msg6555#msg6555, a prior part of the discussion was in italian between me and him and has been removed from the thread).

Whole thing is my fault as, despite the fact it was trash-talking more than anything else, that comments I posted were indeed offensive if taken literally.

Anyway, the issue is sorted out (as you can see in the subsequent messages) and I'm happy we agreed to that.

I'm not sure I'm good for the moderator role (and I surely understand the decision of removing me from it after what happened) so that's not a problem at all.

But don't worry, I'll continue to help around here whenever I can and others will take up on the moderator role (if needed, RiccoChicco is already on it).

MaX.

Hawk

Well having just read the thread mentioned. I can only say that I personally admire people who have the guts to speak there mind, although on occasions it is wise to stand back and say little to avoid saying something in the heat of the moment that is a bit too much said, and something that you will somewhat regret having said later. ;) But it's good that you both didn't completely fall out over the issue and managed to resolved your differences with each other in the end. :)

It's all a big shame though. You have been so instrumental in getting great information(Particularly with regards to modding), with the help of others too, organised and listed in easy to find threads, not to mention your obvious great knowledge about physics, etc, etc, that greatly help us all to better understand the workings of a racing bike and why it does what it does at times. I only hope Ricco will continue to update and maintain those important threads the same as you did? Just seems a big job for just one person.

Oh well, what's done is done.... at least you said you will still be around to help us all, which is great! ;D

I for one will continue to pick your brains from time to time. Hehe

You've done a BRILLIANT job, mate. Don't forget it! ;) 8)

RiccoChicco

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 08, 2014, 02:54:34 PM
I only hope Ricco will continue to update and maintain those important threads the same as you did?

I'll do my best.  :)

Just seems a big job for just one person.

It is. Maybe PiBoSo will ask for a second moderator (i don't know).

Hawk

Quote from: RiccoChicco on February 08, 2014, 06:15:53 PM
I only hope Ricco will continue to update and maintain those important threads the same as you did?

I'll do my best.  :)

Just seems a big job for just one person.

It is. Maybe PiBoSo will ask for a second moderator (i don't know).

Thanks Ricco. I didn't mean any disrespect in my words at all. I know you do a good job too, you've always been there when I've needed to get something done. I just hope Piboso will take on another moderator to ease the work load and help you keep things organised. Being a moderator is a lot more work than some people realise. ;) :)