• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:46:37 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

load circuits

Started by Scapin, February 06, 2014, 01:26:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scapin

Hello we can longer load circuits there is a problem with Mega   :'(

Hawk

Quote from: Scapin on February 06, 2014, 01:26:32 PM
Hello we can longer load circuits there is a problem with Mega   :'(

Which track are you having problems downloading from MEGA. If you can let me know I'll test the download myself and report back for you. ;)

Scapin

Hawk

Quote from: Scapin on February 06, 2014, 01:49:49 PM
the Brno gp. circuit

I just downloaded it from my "Track Downloads" MEGA link and it downloaded no problem, downloading @ 1.7Mbs and took about 30 secs if that. I was also using Internet Explorer too which sometimes does not work well with MEGA downloads.

Are you right clicking the file and selecting download as a zip file, or just selecting download?

I right clicked the file and selected download file, as it is already zipped up in a rar file.

Scapin

Decryption error Here is what this brand before that worked well since yesterday problem

Hawk

Quote from: Scapin on February 06, 2014, 02:12:01 PM
Decryption error Here is what this brand before that worked well since yesterday problem

Sorry, Scapin. I don't really understand what you said here? Except that you maybe getting a "Decryption Error" message from MEGA while trying to download that file?

Scapin

Hawk

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 06, 2014, 02:53:24 PM
Quote from: Scapin on February 06, 2014, 02:12:01 PM

Sorry, Scapin. I don't really understand what you said here? Except that you maybe getting a "Decryption Error" message from MEGA while trying to download that file?
Quote from: Scapin on February 06, 2014, 03:57:12 PM
yesthat's it

I have never come across this error message before and I don't understand why when I tested the download it worked fine and yet you still cannot download?

Are you using firefox.... If so, have you installed the MEGA plugin for firefox?

Scapin

ca joue je peu charger de nouveau avec chrome

Scapin

CA plays I just load it again with chrome

Hawk

Quote from: Scapin on February 07, 2014, 01:34:25 PM
CA plays I just load it again with chrome

Scapin: Can you download tracks from Mega yet?

Scapin

Yes with chromium but not explore

Hawk

The MEGA site is optimised for use with the Chrome browser. Firefox will work, but most people need the MEGA firefox plugin for it to work properly, and as far as Internet Explorer is concerned forget it altogether, it's useless most of the time for downloading from MEGA.

Anyway. I'm glad you've sorted the problem out. Enjoy! ;) ;D 8)