• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:13:20 AM

New start

Started by Alby46, September 17, 2013, 12:33:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

At no point did i insult anyone from this forum. As Warlock stated, i was talking about people in general.

Ian

I am sorry that I read you post wrong but you quoted my post and said" sorry you have to deal with bullshit like that" please word a bit different to avoid a mix up next time.

JamoZ

I`m sorry for the quote, i didn`t do that on purpose. I never noticed it untill now. :/

HornetMaX

Issue sorted out, now back to peace and love mode ;)

MaX.

JC#21

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 02, 2013, 11:53:11 PM
Issue sorted out, now back to peace and love mode ;)

MaX.

+1  ;)

capeta

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 01, 2013, 10:24:26 PM

To be detached from comments is the first thing you learn when entering the gaming industry. But it is much easier when working on a game 40 hours a week for a salary, in a company. When you are alone and you get criticism and even threats ( YEAH, I even got those ) about YOU personally, and not your projects you work for 80 hours a week, a DAMN project you only LOSE money and time on, then you get VERY stressed.
You really loose money Piboso ? Maybe GPB is not very lucrative but with the licenses did you really loose money? I know there's forum etc.. who have a price but i was thinking you was earning money not loosing even if it's just a little .
And u can be proud of you're project so it's not totally black
You make a fantastic sim and i hope you enjoy ride it too so there's some benefits others than time and monney.

PiBoSo

October 06, 2013, 05:54:25 PM #36 Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:56:09 PM by PiBoSo
Quote from: capeta on October 06, 2013, 07:00:38 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 01, 2013, 10:24:26 PM

To be detached from comments is the first thing you learn when entering the gaming industry. But it is much easier when working on a game 40 hours a week for a salary, in a company. When you are alone and you get criticism and even threats ( YEAH, I even got those ) about YOU personally, and not your projects you work for 80 hours a week, a DAMN project you only LOSE money and time on, then you get VERY stressed.
You really loose money Piboso ? Maybe GPB is not very lucrative but with the licenses did you really loose money? I know there's forum etc.. who have a price but i was thinking you was earning money not loosing even if it's just a little .
And u can be proud of you're project so it's not totally black
You make a fantastic sim and i hope you enjoy ride it too so there's some benefits others than time and monney.

Losing A LOT of money.
Licenses didn't cover even one tenth of development costs.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

JC#21

Quote from: PiBoSo on October 06, 2013, 05:54:25 PMLosing A LOT of money.

:-\

so, what's the plan ?

PiBoSo

Quote from: JC#21 on October 06, 2013, 07:18:42 PM
Quote from: PiBoSo on October 06, 2013, 05:54:25 PMLosing A LOT of money.

:-\

so, what's the plan ?

The usual plan: to use money from KRP to develop GP Bikes.
And hopefully MX Bikes will bring some fresh cash.

HornetMaX

Have to say that, in terms of sales, the recent moves (shutting the forum down, removing the beta3 download link and the license purchase page) can't do any good. In particular the last two.

However, you can be sure that a beta4 (or a v1) with less online problems, minor improvements on the physics and bike slots (even only bike slots, not even moddable physics) would give you a bump in GPB sales. Granted.

And if money is an issue, there are ways to mitigate that.

MaX.

SwarleyRuiz

Quote from: HornetMaX on October 06, 2013, 08:47:49 PM"And if money is an issue, there are ways to mitigate that."
AND MY AXE!

PD: lol  ::)
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

PiBoSo

Alibaskins

LOL

And a donation system isn't possible ?
There is some passionates guys there...

I'm playing at gp-bikes since the start and i'm always there. So there is good points in this game in my opinion.
I'm agree with HornetMax. A V1 is needed to sale the game.

Have you already try to contact Kunos (or other) to have a discution about their opinions on your project ? I know he is interested about bikes and maybe he will be interesting to help you to orientate your choices ?

His project is very big now and at the beginning it was a little project as gp-bikes (i was on the start too :) ). Now with Asseto Corsa, it's a very big project.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

SwarleyRuiz

October 07, 2013, 06:28:26 AM #43 Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 06:49:49 AM by BRM
And signed a contract that says for example summary: GPBIKES property of Piboso 100% forever, and this "user x" donates X € anonymously and selflessly a Piboso for the development of GPBIKES. This money can not be returned.

Signed: "user x"
I use the google translator

Youtube: SwarleyRuiz Video of Games Racing.

dogghunter

Hopefully we will not see big advertisements after comments from users trying to sell there products. I just love it when someone replies with one line and there advertisement takes up the rest of the page. Lol