• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Priority for bug fixes. Please vote guys.

Started by Hawk, February 09, 2014, 09:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What GP Bike bug/features should have the highest priority to be fixed/included?

Fix the Online "Core.exe" crash.
29 (82.9%)
Improving Bike Physics.
3 (8.6%)
Adding Other Features, ie: User interface screens, etc, etc.
1 (2.9%)
Fix/Include other bug/features listed in "Suggestions and Wishlist Recap".
2 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Voting closed: February 23, 2014, 09:18:01 AM

JamoZ

But there is a difference between not having a clue and working hard to solve it, and not having a clue and just ignoring it and hoping it goes away...
I guess making a new interface has priority...

Hawk

Quote from: JamoZ on February 09, 2014, 04:05:19 PM
But there is a difference between not having a clue and working hard to solve it, and not having a clue and just ignoring it and hoping it goes away...
I guess making a new interface has priority...

I think your right, JamoZ. It would probably be better to scrap the current netcode interface and build a new one if something is inherently bad with the current design, especially if you can't figure out were the problem lies. :)

janaucarre

About corexe, i have noted that the most happens when someone fall hardly to a wall near me.

C21

There are different types of core.exe existend.
I´ve got a lot of them OFFLINE in the beginning of the physics modding....i guessed the chassis mass totally incorrect and got a core.exe everytime the bike hit a wall.
That´s one of the different types....
Few others:
- joining emtpy online server.
- watching replay online
- if someone connects or disconnect online
# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

Hawk

Quote from: C21 on February 09, 2014, 05:28:38 PM
There are different types of core.exe existend.
I´ve got a lot of them OFFLINE in the beginning of the physics modding....i guessed the chassis mass totally incorrect and got a core.exe everytime the bike hit a wall.
That´s one of the different types....
Few others:
- joining emtpy online server.
- watching replay online
- if someone connects or disconnect online

The examples of "Core.exe" crashes highlighted in red above in C21's quote are a good example of the randomness of this problem..... Or maybe not? Only Piboso would know this, but is there a program routine that has a common operation during each one of these events? Maybe that would be a good place to start looking into this problem?

Hawk

Only 27 votes? Surely there is more than 27 regular members here on the forum?

This your chance to let Piboso know what your priorities are for GP Bikes bug fixes.

There is just 5 more days till this poll closes, so c'mon guys, get voting!