• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:24:44 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

New Assen Cameras.

Started by Klax75, February 12, 2014, 12:05:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

The original Camera set is there, my cameras are in the same place as the originals. Just have a better field of view. Just drop it in your Assen track folder. Hope you like it. :)

https://mega.co.nz/#!MJoC2bLS!NmO-VkglgEEJD9TPRbmr728sc8JajMbfa3I-tFMHSu0

P.S. I think Assen might have to many cameras over lapping it does odd jumping back and forth between camera for 1 second at times. I'm still looking in to this one.

Hawk

I agree klax. the cameras in assen have been quite disjointed in there change over sequence.

I haven't viewed your new cameras yet for Assen, will do so later, as dibu is going to update his servers later today with the new smoothed Assen track. I presume your new camera files can just be dropped into the folder as usual with the new smoothed track?

Klax75

Yep. The original cameras are there, plus mine which are just more zoomed in so you can actually see things. ;)

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 12, 2014, 12:32:09 PM
Yep. The original cameras are there, plus mine which are just more zoomed in so you can actually see things. ;)

I'm my opinion, you could have deleted the old Spectator/TV cams and just replaced them with your new cams, the old cams were as good as useless really. Lol

Klax75

My cameras are the old ones just with a better field of view. Same with the cameras I did with Johor, and Brno GP. Assen I might try to go through and see what cameras aren't needed. But in Tracked, every camera is listed as Cameras, not given a number. So I was haven't a hard time telling which camera I was at.

Hawk

Quote from: Klax75 on February 12, 2014, 12:41:27 PM
My cameras are the old ones just with a better field of view. Same with the cameras I did with Johor, and Brno GP. Assen I might try to go through and see what cameras aren't needed. But in Tracked, every camera is listed as Cameras, not given a number. So I was haven't a hard time telling which camera I was at.

Hmmm.... If the cameras aren't numbered, it may be better to start fresh and create new cameras? A lot of the tracks really need new camera placing anyway for the Spectator/TV replays. This would also solve the overlapping camera sequences on the Assen track :)

Klax75

Tracked won't let you number the cameras. I try to rename them and it just goes back to "Camera" you can name the camera set but not individual cameras.

Alby46

Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 12, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

Hmmm.... If the cameras aren't numbered, it may be better to start fresh and create new cameras? A lot of the tracks really need new camera placing anyway for the Spectator/TV replays. This would also solve the overlapping camera sequences on the Assen track :)
that's what i'm doing ;)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Hawk

Quote from: Alby46 on February 12, 2014, 05:07:59 PM
Quote from: Hawk_UK on February 12, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

that's what i'm doing ;)

Yes, I know.... Also seems others are too ;)