• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 26, 2024, 07:26:22 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Portimao

Started by RBp, February 14, 2014, 11:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

This place was horrid to make work and I could of biten off more than I could chew, The 125cc not easy to get round it don't like the compressions at all even though the surface has been smoothed, 1000cc goes round ok but the track hard on braking as most are down steeps slopes. Not 100% happy with the out come for the 125cc but no so certain it the track fault,

Alby46 kindly made the cameras for me, there a lot better than I could of done at the moment. so thanks to him for that.

Timing seems to work ok

http://www.mediafire.com/download/1f3r4chiqoitj5d/portimao.rar

HornetMaX

Wow, it looks very beautiful ! Love it !

Let's ride on it a bit and see what others think.

I'd only remove the heli in the sky, as it is not moving, it looks weird.

Great work !! You have a beer on me anytime !

MaX.

Docfumi

A really funny track, it´s a challenge to setup the Bike and keep the front wheel down. Thanks for this one.  ;D
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Klax75

Great work. Maybe zoom the cameras in a little more still a little far away for me. :)

Abigor

One of the best racing track out there  :D .......too bad that GP Bikes don't like elevations change. Great Work.

Mairo

I love this track, not easy at all, but i really love it! Thanks RBp!

RBp

February 14, 2014, 06:48:34 PM #6 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 06:52:19 PM by RBp
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 14, 2014, 12:52:08 PM
Wow, it looks very beautiful ! Love it !

Let's ride on it a bit and see what others think.

I'd only remove the heli in the sky, as it is not moving, it looks weird.

Great work !! You have a beer on me anytime !

MaX.

I never relised the track wasn't released until I was 80% though smoothing it out. im not 100% happy as I said but as Alby helped with the cameras thought it was unfair to waste his time and not release it. I think the 125 and 500 need tweeking alittle as it to hard to avoid crashing at full lean on almost every track, Noss69 makes the best tracks and they don't work on some of his so there something wrong somewhere.

I like the heli, it normal to see a stationary helicopter to pick up the onbike camera signals.

I go back to smoothing some of the older tracks that have already been released, think that a better way to go at the moment.... but indy is one track I like to finish as well and release, it also on the motogp calender

PeterV

February 14, 2014, 07:13:20 PM #7 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:28:56 PM by PeterV
very good track, thx RBP.

Alby46

Dont worry rbp there was no need to release it at any cost if you weren't happy :)
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

PeterV

Launched a server with portimao track, it shows up in server list as Albacete. (I see this through the GPbikes stats page -. servers.)

In game, selecting race, then it shows all the servers,  i see nothing from portimao or Albacete.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on February 14, 2014, 07:32:39 PM
Launched a server with portimao track, it shows up in server list as Albacete. (I see this through the GPbikes stats page -. servers.)

In game, selecting race, then it shows all the servers,  i see nothing from portimao or Albacete.
It works for me: I do see my server and it says portiamo ...

MaX.

noss69

February 14, 2014, 07:44:48 PM #11 Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 07:48:43 PM by noss69
Rbp Hi, I have not yet had time to test this new system, I had started there some time back then I stop because of the altitude.
For helicopter apply an animation on the propeller with 4 different textures (I just find it you need texture) add its realism.

on the track that you think a smooth plug the holes that this creates between asphalt and grass or sand sticking vertex of these parts

nuovaic

Nice work RBp, must be great to ride when you know it (still learning, I like a challenge!)
Thanks.

PeterV

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 14, 2014, 07:41:45 PM
Quote from: PeterV on February 14, 2014, 07:32:39 PM

It works for me: I do see my server and it says portiamo ...

MaX.

Mhh, oke ill check my files.......

RBp

Quote from: Alby46 on February 14, 2014, 07:19:03 PM
Dont worry rbp there was no need to release it at any cost if you weren't happy :)

Don't think there anything anyone can do about how the bike goes up hills , I,ll be sticking to fixing the currant one I have max files for. next track should be good im hoping,

I need to work out how to do animation Noss69 but I must admit my grip is how they play at the moment not how some of them look, looking pretty and replays will require a lot more time for each track, I rather spend my time fixing bumps for them and then come back to better textures once I go though some painting lesion.