• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 11:37:29 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPB screenshots (Unretouched, no editing at all)

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vini

great work but that is one of the ugliest bikes in existence.

Napalm Nick

Weird, I love it ! haha shows us humans is alllll a different.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

The tastes are subjective, there is who love it and who hate it.  ;D

I love it...  ;D

h106frp

Quote from: Hawk on May 11, 2016, 07:54:07 PM
Quote from: Blackheart on May 11, 2016, 07:49:13 PM
If we did the bikes from scratch, you'll see them in one year (maybe!)  ;D
I agree Blacky, depending on what time we have to create it, but it does take a lot of work to create a bike from scratch for sure.  ;)

Hawk.

So far for a bike totally from scratch with no previous knowledge about 5 months working on it whenever i can. Very slow progress and about 50% complete :'(  .

doubledragoncc

The more I look at that pic Blacky the more I like it. The design of the bike is based on the Japanese about a hunting animal just about to jump its pray, I cant think what it is now but the bike has that exact look, its about to kill something lol.

Awesome bike and no fairing woohoo

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

916 getting his race face on  ::)

Need to sort a helmet and leathers though.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

My take on Tricolore meets British Racing Green  :)

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

RiccoChicco

I don't want to give any name, but seriously? Online?  >:(

Meyer#12

Quote from: RiccoChicco on May 24, 2016, 05:33:41 PM

I don't want to give any name, but seriously? Online?  >:(

Not first time i have seen this online, also at mugello but for our Honda NSR500 race, you win pretty close to NOTHING by doing that. Waste of time really if you get grass or cold tyres doing it, the first corner might be ruined anyways, so why not just use that extra minute and go around track instead??
Meyer#12

Vini

boggles my mind as well, the tyres are not instantly at optimal temperature anyway.

Blackheart

RiccoChicco

Quote from: Blackheart on May 24, 2016, 06:00:10 PM
He is the same guy in the kerazo vid?

I'd like to say yes, but unfortunately no, it seems that there are several people to do that  ::)

Vini

May 24, 2016, 06:26:44 PM #209 Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 06:45:34 PM by vin97
Nick and me testing the new bikes: