• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 12:18:25 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

GPB screenshots (Unretouched, no editing at all)

Started by HornetMaX, February 14, 2014, 02:00:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CapeDoctor

okay, here's one with it's own quiz, lol
although this is an untouched, un-edited screen, there is in fact one (technically two, but that's up for debate) tiny little edit that i've made to this screen.
the first one to correctly tell us what the edit is, wins a prize of some sort.
maybe a paint for your favorite bike, or something... or just the admiration and respect of millions of adoring online viewers!  ;)
anyways, go for it - let us know, if you can, what the edit is in this screen:

;D

Vini

photoshopped the "dash needles" (don't know the correct word) in, otherwise they would all be pointing straight down in replays.

CapeDoctor

Vini

if you feel like doing a skin (no pressure, though man :D), i already told DD that (some form of) the mild seven renault livery would be awesome IMO (for the M1).

CapeDoctor

cool - keep an eye on your PM box, i'll have a skin for you one of these days  ;)

CapeDoctor

8)

doubledragoncc

Quote from: vin97 on July 02, 2016, 12:03:19 AM
if you feel like doing a skin (no pressure, though man :D), i already told DD that (some form of) the mild seven renault livery would be awesome IMO (for the M1).

Sorry Vin I missed that the first time. When I get a chance I will try m8

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

hey, no problem man, you already made a skin for me :D

Gzehoo

Gzehoo

Vini

July 19, 2016, 03:49:41 AM #251 Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 04:55:29 AM by vin97
loving cape's paint :D

Vini

July 20, 2016, 02:55:10 AM #252 Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 05:15:12 PM by vin97
....we really need a more modern riding style.
the head position is ridiculous, it's (significantly) above the bike's lean axis.

Vini

doubledragoncc

Really enjoyed doing the 1997 Yellow/Purple/Black paint for the CBR900RR from Blacky. Used a tga I made from a DDS file that just turned up on my Hard drive  ::) and it took me all day using the few pics I could find online of the original bike. Blacky's model is a 95 and the paint is for a 97 that is a lot different so is not perfect at some points but I made masks to make as much as close to real as possible.

The bike is a WIP by Blacky so UV and so has a ways to go and could not paint the wheels yellow  :'(

Heres the pnt file for the lucky ones who can test this brilliant bike. http://www.mediafire.com/download/9spzswi394nhups/Road_CBR900RR_YPB_1997.pnt

I have more paints too  ;D

Thanks so much to Blacky for giving me the chance to test this baby, my all time favorite bike.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.