• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 11:11:04 AM

Edmonton

Started by RBp, February 19, 2014, 09:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RBp

Another fix for my shoddy work, Edmonton now with dynamic surface.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/c0dg2q8ng4h4hyu/Edmonton.rar

Abigor

ohh man  another track when i lost shadows.....it looks so wrong without shadows  :-\....my motivation to play this game is gone now

HornetMaX

I do have them on latest edmonton ...

MaX.

Abigor

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 20, 2014, 03:18:37 PM

MaX.
I know MaX...... we are two guys who has this problem now and try to find out wtf is going on. All i know is that my shadows disappear after generated surface is added on .....first Portimao then Assen and now Edmonton......and i know many track will follow soon.  :'(

Harrytmj66

Quote from: Abigor on February 20, 2014, 05:04:50 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 20, 2014, 03:18:37 PM

MaX.
I know MaX...... we are two guys who has this problem now and try to find out wtf is going on. All i know is that my shadows disappear after generated surface is added on .....first Portimao then Assen and now Edmonton......and i know many track will follow soon.  :'(

Yeah im getting the same problem

HornetMaX

Create a post in the support section, detailing the problem and your hardware/graphics drivers. Maybe we'll find something.

MaX.

RBp

Try loading the TRP file into tracked and remove the generated surface and resave it, I don't know if this will cause a issue with the online timing, the export code will be the same but trp will be different. could be worth a try worth a try.

backup the original file first.