• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 08:38:30 AM

Track Downloads Question

Started by dareaper46, February 20, 2014, 06:15:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dareaper46

Hi everyone

Is there a way to download the whole track folder of Mega somewhere else? Is it uploaded somewhere else? My internet doesn't like mega and won't let me download there :(

janaucarre

i have a list of track uploaded on mediafire but i dont know wich are updated with the last modification. I have problem on mega only for downloading some bikes , i use mozilla firefox, the last version and the mega plugin for firefox, all fonctions well for tracks download.
I tried chrome, explorer, and one another that i dont rember and noone fonctions with mega.

Hawk

@dareaper46: The Mega website is optimised for the Chrome browser, so that is the browser to use for downloads from MEGA. You can use firefox with a lot of success with the plugin for it, but Internet Explorer is a hit and miss affair; sometimes IE works, other times it won't even connect to the MEGA website.

I personally only have Chrome installed for MEGA downloads(Not had one problem with it).

Note: Mega has a 10GB download limit. I advice you to download single tracks as and when you require them. Downloading the whole track folder in one download is asking for trouble with failed downloads due to going over the 10GB download limit.