• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:33:24 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

OldSchool Race Aragon

Started by PeterV, February 25, 2014, 06:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Klax75

I just noticed the old school aragon server is set to 1000cc bikes.

PeterV

Quote from: Klax75 on March 30, 2014, 03:26:39 AM

aah thanks klax will change that.

Klax75

Quote from: PeterV on March 30, 2014, 08:57:24 AM
Quote from: Klax75 on March 30, 2014, 03:26:39 AM

aah thanks klax will change that.

No problem.

davidboda46

Report from a unhappy bunny....

The problems started already in practice. When it was over it didn't switch to qualy... it stayed stuck on practice 00:00. I exited and restarted which put me in qualy but then the same happened when it was supposed to go to race. I waited and ca 2 min afterwards it switched to race. I wouldn't have made the sighting lap so I turned and went against traffic (sorry about that) and made it to the grid. Warm up lap started when there was still time left according to my clock. Then when waiting for the lights with 2:00 left on the count down clock, suddenly the light came up and in my panic I grabbed the controller, accidentally hit the gas and that was it, false start and disqualified... :( with 2 min left on warm up lap... F-in annoying and I was really looking forward to the race...

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

Hawk

Quote from: davidboda46 on March 31, 2014, 08:47:23 PM
Report from a unhappy bunny....

The problems started already in practice. When it was over it didn't switch to qualy... it stayed stuck on practice 00:00. I exited and restarted which put me in qualy but then the same happened when it was supposed to go to race. I waited and ca 2 min afterwards it switched to race. I wouldn't have made the sighting lap so I turned and went against traffic (sorry about that) and made it to the grid. Warm up lap started when there was still time left according to my clock. Then when waiting for the lights with 2:00 left on the count down clock, suddenly the light came up and in my panic I grabbed the controller, accidentally hit the gas and that was it, false start and disqualified... :( with 2 min left on warm up lap... F-in annoying and I was really looking forward to the race...

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46

Yeah I saw it happen to you. I must admit I wondered if you got a core.exe when you suddenly disappeared, but then saw you jump started. Tuff luck mate.  :(

PS: You posted this by mistake in the 2 stroke Old School Aragon race thread. I think you meant it for the Cold Turkey Test thread. LOL.  ;D

davidboda46

PeterV

Quote from: Davide74 on March 31, 2014, 08:43:19 PM
I'm in, thanks.

I would love to let you race but at the moment it is full.
However i put you on a wildcard, this means that if anyone should drop out of the event you will take his place.
And usually someone wont make it  ;)

LoriX

When trying to enter the server with the RGV500, it gives me "Bike unknown t server" message.

Alby46

i'm not sure if i can participate due to pc problems :-/
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Warlock

Quote from: LoriX on April 01, 2014, 06:20:02 PM
When trying to enter the server with the RGV500, it gives me "Bike unknown t server" message.

Read first post carefully  ::)

LoriX

Oh yeah thanks, my bad.  :)
This line in the first post confused me:
* (if you're using the RGV500 then you will copy the skin(s) into the paints folder from the RGV500)

Warlock

PeterV

Quote from: LoriX on April 01, 2014, 06:20:02 PM

Sorry Lorix, i changed it to only Varese,  but forgot about the paint text.
It's all removed now.