• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:16:42 AM

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Sorry for the delays, I've been really ill the last couple days. Not sure what I got, but haven't thrown up in a day so that's a plus. :/

Napalm Nick

Eek sorry to hear that Klax, hope it gets better quick!.

Feel guilty for mentioning it now but hopefully you have seen the discrepancy posts of late.

Anyhoo, that's not so important it can wait, more importantly get well soon bud. ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.
    June 14th,  2015, Bike MOD 2.95:

• _Odi_ & GpBikesItalia  : Aprilia_Rsa250_V1.1
    [/list]

Napalm Nick

Didn't know about this update, pfffff, on race day too  :(

Klax - are you addressing the Piaggio mis-match problem at all? Would be nice to get Open servers working for all again.
    "The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

mhh.... was that 1.1 version not in previous  (01-06-2015) bikemod 2.90 ? v1.1 was released ON 09-05-2015 by GPBItalia.

There are however some scooter updates from 09-06-2015 which are not in Bikemod 2.95
    http://gp-bikes-italia.forumfree.it/?t=67821359&st=75

Klax75

June 14, 2015, 09:45:06 AM #470 Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 09:46:46 AM by Klax75
    Fixed the FTP and .zip downloads to have the new scooters. Will reupload a new Bike MOD 2.95 with the new scooter versions I forgot. Which will take a hour or more. I'll leave it uploading, need to lay down been up all night  and not feeling well.

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.
      June 14th,  2015, Bike MOD 2.95:

• _Odi_ & GpBikesItalia  : Aprilia_Rsa250_V1.1, Piaggio ZIP SP Polini V1.2
      [/list]

Klax75

Napalm Nick

Thanks Klax I have updated all my servers and sent a warning out for the race tonight.

I don't understand why the "updated" RSA files were created "before" the 2.90 version though.  ???

Rest well.

Klax75

Quote from: Napalm Nick on June 14, 2015, 11:57:31 AM
      Thanks Klax I have updated all my servers and sent a warning out for the race tonight.

I don't understand why the "updated" RSA files were created "before" the 2.90 version though.  ???

Rest well.

I don't get any advanced info if a bike is being released or not. Checking the Italian Teams facebook it said the 250 was reference as release version 1.1 19 hours before I put out the bike MOD. I had to scroll down past all the SBK race resaults to find the new scooters, after PeterV pointed it out.

Klax75

July 1st,  2015, Bike MOD 2.95:

No New Content
        [/list][/list]

Hawk

July 01, 2015, 12:03:47 PM #475 Last Edit: July 14, 2015, 12:29:13 PM by Hawk UK
        Quote from: Klax75 on June 15, 2015, 05:12:25 AM

Rest well.

I don't get any advanced info if a bike is being released or not. Checking the Italian Teams facebook it said the 250 was reference as release version 1.1 19 hours before I put out the bike MOD. I had to scroll down past all the SBK race resaults to find the new scooters, after PeterV pointed it out.

I think it's well known that Klax is organising the BikeMOD Database, and in doing so has made keeping up to date with any changes bikeMod authors make to their bikes SO much easier than it used to be a few years ago when if you wanted the latest update to a bike you had to go searching for it and even then you couldn't be sure you had the correct version to install to avoid the dreaded server "Data Mismatch" error message on connection.

I just think it would be great if all BikeMOD/paint and helmet authors had the consideration to at least co-ordinated with Klax to make sure that he was aware of any updates and changes to any of the bikeMODS/Paints and Helmets.... This is apparently NOT happening, but I think this is the least they could do considering the HUGE advantages that Klax's work with organising the BikeMOD/Paint and Helmet database brings to us all.

I just wanted to make this statement because I don't think Klax is being given the help and consideration he deserves with all the work he does for us all. It makes his job a lot harder if he is not informed of any changes.

So C'mon guys(All Bike/Helmet Modders, and Paint authors).... Please keep Klax informed - It doesn't take a lot of time and effort to post him a direct download link in a PM for any updates you make. I know it's not hard and time consuming to let organisers know about changes because I do it myself when any changes are made to tracks.... so no excuses.  :P ;D 8)

Hawk.

Klax75

Quote from: Hawk UK on July 01, 2015, 12:03:47 PM
        Quote from: Klax75 on June 15, 2015, 05:12:25 AM

Rest well.

I think it's well known that Klax is organising the BikeMOD Database, and in doing so has made keeping up to date with any changes bikeMod authors make to their bikes SO much easier than it used to be a few years ago when if you wanted the latest update to a bike you had to go searching for it and even then you couldn't be sure you had the correct version to install to avoid the dreaded server "Data Mismatch" error message on connection.

I just think it would be great if all BikeMOD/paint and helmet authors had the consideration to at least co-ordinated with Klax to make sure that he was aware of any updates and changes to any of the bikeMODS/Paints and Helmets.... This is apparently NOT happening, but I think this is the least they could do considering the HUGE advantages that Klax's work with organising the BikeMOD/Paint and Helmet database brings to us all.

I just wanted to make this statement because I don't think Klax is being given the help and consideration he deserves with all the work he does for us all. It makes his job a lot harder if he is not informed of any changes.

So C'mon guys(All Bike/Helmet Modders, and Paint authors).... Please keep Klax informed - It doesn't take a lot of time and effort to post him a direct download link in a PM for any updates you make. I know it's not hard and time consuming to let organisers know about changes because I do it myself when any changes are made to tracks.... so no excuses.  :P ;D 8)

Hawk.

Thanks Hawk. :)

Klax75

Sorry I haven't been around lately, been really busy. There have been 4 Birthdays in my family so far in July, and a national Holiday here. lol Plus some other things and I will being up to a cabin, I'll be gone on the 14th. I'll try to get the Bike MOD out on time but I may not be able to since I won't be home. Sorry for the inconvenience.

CapeDoctor

enjoy the get togethers, mate - real life should always take precedence over virtual bike sims, lol
        we'll still be here when you get back, no doubt...  ;D

Vini

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on July 11, 2015, 05:22:11 AM
        enjoy the get togethers, mate - real life should always take precedence over virtual bike sims, lol
        we'll still be here when you get back, no doubt...  ;D
        +1