• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:48:41 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: TheCapeDoctor on July 11, 2015, 05:22:11 AM
real life should always take precedence over virtual bike sims

Behave  ;D :P

Klax75

Hi all,

Just wanted to post I am going to be taking a step back from the Bike MOD for a little while. I've had a lot of things going on here the last month and half. I want to get them sorted out. I'll leave everything up, if anyone wants to continue things I am Ok with that.

As talking to Hawk the other day, for a while. I've been having the worst luck lately. I felt like I was going to wake up and one of my arms would randomly fall off. lol. It's been one thing after another after another. lol :/

I am doing OK, and I am alive.  lol

I'll still be around, and I still love GP BIKES! :D

Hawk

Take some time out and get everything sorted mate... From my conversation with you the other day you have more than enough to be dealing with right now, and I'm sure someone else here in the community will be willing to take up the reins of organising and keeping the bikeMOD database updated.  ;)

Just like to say a BIG thank you for all the work and help you have done for the community over these last couple of years mate.... You've been a STAR! It's all been very much appreciated!  ;) ;D 8)

I'm sure to catch you on steam, but I hope to see you on track again not too long in the near future!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk UK on September 01, 2015, 02:46:16 AM
Just like to say a BIG thank you for all the work and help you have done for the community over these last couple of years mate.... You've been a STAR! It's all been very much appreciated!  ;) ;D 8)
^^ That, +1000.

Thanks a lot Klax for all your work. Best wishes for whatever you're facing.

MaX.

BOBR6 84

Yeah nice one klax! Hope all goes well fella.. See you out on track asap  8)

Napalm Nick

Thank you Klax and all the best to you. I hope you come back soon and don't lose your DST skills  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

Klax take your time, most of us will be here im sure.
Hope everything will go in a good direction for you.

A big appalus for all your work so far Klax, as already said much appriciated

https://www.youtube.com/v/bG0WMquKUM4

Toomes1

i hope all the applause you get turns your luck around mate, see you soon.

dibu

September 01, 2015, 06:38:59 PM #488 Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 06:41:15 PM by dibu
Thank you very much Klax. What you did for GPB is fantastic.  :)
I wish you all the best.

janaucarre

Thank you very much Klax :-)

Alone

Thank you so much Klax. You did a great job making the things better and easier here for all of us.
I wish you the best.

Boerenlater

It's easy to take a job like this for granted, which I did to be honest.

Thanks for your work.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)