• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:17:54 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

May 04, 2014, 10:11:14 PM #105 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:42:19 AM by Klax75
Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

May 4th 2014, Bike Paint::

• matty0l215  : Gulf Oil GP 125 

BOBR6 84

I downloaded mod 1.70 and placed it straight into the bike directory.. Is that right or wrong?
It didnt work so I took all the bikes out and manually placed them in the bikes folder and it works!
Each time there is an update do I have to delete the existing bike first??

Sorry noob questions.. :)

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on May 08, 2014, 08:48:50 AM
Each time there is an update do I have to delete the existing bike first??
If you have a new version of a bike replacing an old one with same directory name, then yes, it's always better to delete the old one first.

MaX.

Klax75

May 08, 2014, 11:39:40 AM #108 Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:42:02 AM by Klax75
Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

May 8th 2014, Bike Paint::

• matty0l215  : Martini Ducati, Millsport Ducati

Klax75

May 13th 2014, Bike & Helmet Paint::

• ChrisK : RBHusqvarna
  • ludo05 : Arai RX-7 Kevin Schwantz (Default Helmet)

Klax75

May 14th 2014, Bike MOD 1.75:
  • _oDi_ & GpbikesItalia : WSS Bikeset V_095

girlracerTracey

May 18, 2014, 10:22:50 AM #111 Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:49:25 AM by girlracerTracey
O.K. guys, I want to install this mod. but before I go rushing in blindly can someone please just give me some basic guidance on this please?

I am downloading as I type Bike MOD 1.75 zip via the link supplied.

My straightforward "newbie" question is this: Is this the complete & most up to date version of the overall mod? In which case I am correct in saying to play online presumably all I need to do is to install this specific version of the mod?

Or do I need any previous or current updates?

Also I plan to "merge" the content of the "bikes" folder with my existing bikes folder (which I have backed-up) whilst overwriting any duplicate files etc. Is this the correct way of doing the install? This at least feels logical to me & mirrors the way that you install mod. & mod. updates on the gp500 pc game. Please can someone be kind enough to guide me on this?

Many thanks in advance.

Tracey  :)

P.S. just downloaded & I have looked at the content of the zip file. It looks as though I also need to install all of the previous BLUE paint updates & RED bike updates also..

Is this correct? I think looking at the mod. zip this is what has to be done..

Hawk

Quote from: girlracerTracey on May 18, 2014, 10:22:50 AM
O.K. guys, I want to install this mod. but before I go rushing in blindly can someone please just give me some basic guidance on this please?

I am downloading as I type Bike MOD 1.75 zip via the link supplied.

My straightforward "newbie" question is this: Is this the complete & most up to date version of the overall mod? In which case I am correct in saying to play online presumably all I need to do is to install this specific version of the mod?

Or do I need any previous or current updates?

Also I plan to "merge" the content of the "bikes" folder with my existing bikes folder (which I have backed-up) whilst overwriting any duplicate files etc. Is this the correct way of doing the install? This at least feels logical to me & mirrors the way that you install mod. & mod. updates on the gp500 pc game. Please can someone be kind enough to guide me on this?

Many thanks in advance.

Tracey  :)

P.S. just downloaded & I have looked at the content of the zip file. It looks as though I also need to install all of the previous BLUE paint updates & RED bike updates also..

Is this correct? I think looking at the mod. zip this is what has to be done..

Hi Tracey.

I posted a response on your other post here: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1099.new#new

Klax75

May 22nd 2014, Bike Paints:

• GixXer : GixXer 125
  • vash : 636 Road, 749R Road, R1DWoolf

Klax75

May 24th 2014, Bike Paints:

• Alone : Porto (Aprilia_Rsa250)

Klax75

May 26th 2014, Bike Paints:

• lorenzods : StickerBombApriliaRs250

Alibaskins

It will be possible to modify the name of my skin ? It's Alibanskins atm, but my nickname is Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Klax75

Quote from: Alibaskins on May 26, 2014, 09:14:37 AM
It will be possible to modify the name of my skin ? It's Alibanskins atm, but my nickname is Alibaskins

Which bike is the paint for?

Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Klax75

The only one in the 990 folder is Alibaskins.pnt, doesn't have a N in it.