• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 11:21:45 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alibaskins

Yes indeed,

The N is only in game so.
The pnt file content "PNT Alibanskins" at the beginning.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

May 27th 2014, Bike Paints:

• Alibaskins : Alibaskins (Renamed)

Alibaskins

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

May 28th 2014, Bike Paints:

• Rodrigovis  : Rodrigo (CBR600), Rodrigo Garcia (Aprilia RS250)
  • skerp   : sk (Aprilia RS250)

Klax75

May 30th 2014, Bike Paints:

• guigui404   : kerazoxo, guigui404 (990)

guigui404

Klax75

May 31st 2014, Bike Paints:

• guigui404 : 3Max (990)

Klax75

June 1st 2014, Bike MOD 1.80:
    • _oDi_, Buggi, : APRILIA RSA 250 GP
    June 1st 2014, Paint Folder Zips Updated:
    • Klax75 : Bike Paint Zip Folders Updated
    [/list]

Klax75

June 14th 2014, Bike MOD 1.80:
    • No new content.

Vini

Can you put the old RCV213 back in the next bike mod release?
    It looks a lot better in my opinion with the smaller tyre.

Klax75

Quote from: vin97 on June 17, 2014, 01:50:26 PM

I could send you a link so you could use it. But it won't be in any releases. It has been updated to a newer version. I didn't want to have multiple bikes of the same bike and same physics, in the mode. For me I like the new version helmet view is much better.

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on June 17, 2014, 01:50:26 PM

I think your asking the wrong person Vin.... It would be better to talk to one of the authors of the RCV213 to ask them if they could include your preferences for the smaller tyre in the next version released. That way it would be included in the next Bike MOD update if they released it in time.  ;)

Would also enable you to ride it on the online servers.

Hawk.

Klax75

June 22nd 2014, Bike Paints:

• guigui404 : A.espargaro, Abraham, Aoyama, Barbera, Bautista, Bradl, Crutchlow, DiM, Dovisioso, Edwards, Hayden, Hernandez, Iannone, Laverty, Lorenzo, Marquez, P.espargaro, Pedrosa, Petruci, Redding, Rossi, Smith (990)

guigui404

aha +22 skin thats nice , thanks klax :D

Klax75

June 25th 2014, Bike Paints:

• guigui404 : quartararo (125cc)