• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:36:58 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tchoum22

July 20, 2014, 12:31:47 PM #180 Last Edit: July 20, 2014, 12:33:32 PM by Tchoum22
Quote from: vash on July 16, 2014, 07:48:19 PM
Hi , Klax  ,,  i have a little question!   The honda cbr 1000 is not in a mod!   Futur update or not!?  I like this bike :: Thank for you work

the cbr will be updated in the future but for the moment it's not my priority, the EWC Bikeset is my priority !!!

vash

;)   Hé ben je dirais tans mieux Tchoum;;je savais pas que tu étais l'auteur de cette moto;en plus je pense qu'elle sera dans ton bikeset si je ne m'abuse!!?

SODI ST32

KLAX, you make an excellent job

i regret that "modders" aren't always agree with the fact to include their "mode" in your data base

however, do you think it would be possible to include more skins in the next release on your pack?

for the M1 for example, and for the 3 basics bikes
MURASAMA HONDA RCV211V 2003
VARESE CAGIVA 500 GP
125 GP

several skins for the M1 on PIBOSO forum - paints
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=11.0

APIRLIA RS250 sticker bomb
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1127.0

GP BIKES - KART RACING PRO french member

Klax75

July 21, 2014, 01:54:48 PM #183 Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:22:44 PM by Klax75
Quote from: SODI ST32 on July 21, 2014, 01:26:21 PM
KLAX, you make an excellent job

i regret that "modders" aren't always agree with the fact to include their "mode" in your data base

however, do you think it would be possible to include more skins in the next release on your pack?

for the M1 for example, and for the 3 basics bikes
MURASAMA HONDA RCV211V 2003
VARESE CAGIVA 500 GP
125 GP

several skins for the M1 on PIBOSO forum - paints
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?board=11.0

APIRLIA RS250 sticker bomb
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=1127.0

The paints are in the data base under paints. I don't include them with the Bike MOD because it would add hundreds of extra megabites. The 990 alone has 390+ MB of paints. So the full bike MOD maybe 1.3 gb, could end up being like 2.7 gb if not more, with all the paints included. I took the paints out in Bike MOD 1.55 I think it was. People can still download what paints they want.

SODI ST32

ok i didn't known that the paints were diferents from the complete mod

i go to download them so,

thanks for answer

:)
GP BIKES - KART RACING PRO french member

Klax75

July 26, 2014, 04:46:26 AM #185 Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 04:48:12 AM by Klax75
Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

July 26th, 2014, Helmet MODs and Paints:

• rzeeh : Shane 'Shakey' Byrne 2010 (Shoei X-Spirit I Helmet), YZR-M1 - Bradley Smith, YZR-M1 - Pol Espargaro,
  • Will #29 FRA : Yamaha_France, Yamaha_France_Morillas_20, Yamaha_France_Ruggia_8, Yamaha_France_Wil46_29, 500YZR_Sarron_R29, 500YZR_Sarron_Replica_1993, Panigale_Desmo_Racing, Panigale_Desmo_Racing_Carbon, Panigale_Desmo_Racing_Carbon_W, Panigale_Desmo_Racing_Will
  • camillozockt : KTM RC8R Templates

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

July 30th, 2014, Helmet and Bike Paints:

• rzeeh : Valentino Rossi, Valentino Rossi Test 2013, Marco Simoncelli, Stefan Bradl, Andrea Iannone, Pol Espargaró, Luis Salom (AGV Pista GP) Dani Pedrosa, Cal Crutchlow, Colin Edwards, Nicky Hayden, Esteve Rabat, Maverick Viñales, Dominique Aegerter, Takaaki Nakagami (Arai RX-7 GP) Scott Redding, Aleix Espargaró, Johann Zarco (Shark Race-R Pro) Marc Márquez, Marc Márquez Catalunya 2013, Álex Márquez, Bradley Smith, Sandro Cortese, Thomas Lüthi, Mattia Pasini, Álex Rins (Shoeï X-Spirit II) Simone Corsi (X-Lite)
  • Firstborn : 17 Firstborn NSR500
  • PeterV : Cagiva_Vracing-45-PeterV, Cagiva_Vracing-53-Nuovaic

janaucarre

Epras

Hm so the CBR1000RR is gone? :( I wanted that bike so bad with the HRC/ white/blue/red livery :/

Klax75

From another thread.

Quote from: Tchoum22 on July 28, 2014, 11:21:19 AM
I'm the author of the CBR 1000 RR, the bike will be updated in the future but for the moment it's not my priority, the EWC Bikeset is my priority !!!

I took it out at Tchoum22's request.

camillozockt

maybe it will come back as a stk 1000  :D

JamoZ

Could you make the folder structure for the paints exactly the same as in the bike folder in the game directory? That way i can just unzip all the paints and throw them into the bike directory knowing they`ll end up in the right place.

Now i have to open unzip all the rars, open up the folders, navigate into the bike/murusama/paints folder and throw them in..which takes up alot of time if you have to do that for every single bike and really isn`t necessary ;)

*protip : take a look at this example folder i`ve set up, if you do it like this you can just throw every unzipped folder in the gpbikes directory and the paints will end up in the right bike folder...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3kxug9aav0ls26/aprilia%20rsv4.rar

Firstborn

Thank you for adding my paint! I had no replies, so I wasn't sure if anyone liked it or not!

Klax75

August 01, 2014, 04:31:56 AM #193 Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 04:43:41 AM by Klax75
Quote from: JamoZ on July 31, 2014, 11:29:07 PM
Could you make the folder structure for the paints exactly the same as in the bike folder in the game directory? That way i can just unzip all the paints and throw them into the bike directory knowing they`ll end up in the right place.

Now i have to open unzip all the rars, open up the folders, navigate into the bike/murusama/paints folder and throw them in..which takes up alot of time if you have to do that for every single bike and really isn`t necessary ;)

*protip : take a look at this example folder i`ve set up, if you do it like this you can just throw every unzipped folder in the gpbikes directory and the paints will end up in the right bike folder...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f3kxug9aav0ls26/aprilia%20rsv4.rar

Probably not going to do it that way on the fact you said "protip". lol ;)

Klax75

August 1st 2014, Bike MOD 1.95:

• camillozockt :  KTM RC8R
    August 1st 2014, Paints:

• Klax75 :  Slight Reorganization of the Bike Paint .zip files structure. *Bike Name*/paints/.pnt file
    [/list][/list]