• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:47:08 AM

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iVolution

Sounds you can change without getting a data mismatch. They are not checked by the server

Vini

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

August 21st, 2014, Helmet and Bike Paints:

• rzeeh : YZR-M1 - Jorge Lorenzo, YZR-M1 - Valentino Rossi, Jorge Lorenzo 2012 (X-Lite Helmet)

BOBR6 84

cant download bike mod 2.0.. keeps saying temporary error! anybody else get this?

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

August 23rd, 2014, Helmet and Bike Paints:

• matty0l215  : Kenny Roberts #3 1982 (Yamaha_500_YZR_93)

JJS209

will the new duc gp10 in next bikemod klax?

Klax75

Yes, _oDi_ gave me the go ahead. :)

JJS209

Klax75

August 25th, 2014, Helmet and Bike Paints:

• matty0l215  :Milwaukee Yamaha R6

Klax75

August 28th, 2014, Helmet and Bike Paints:

• Alone : Schwantz 1988

JamoZ

For me it`s almost impossible to download anything from Mega. Errors halfway trough downloads, doesn`t matter if i grab single folders or complete zip files. It`s been this way for a while.
That was one of the reasons i had the whole package uploaded in 2 spots, Mega & dropbox. Because not everyone manages to download from Mega.

Just a heads up...

RBp

yeah I get the same crome IE firefox, Cam't get the last two bikes added to move to 2.0

Klax75

I've looked in to Dropbox, but the problem is. It's 2Gig for a free account. The Bike MOD / Paint Database is 6.27 Gig's. And growing with new bikes and paints coming out. Mega gives me 50 gigs free. Where as Dropbox I can get 1TB but I'll have to pay a monthly fee.

JamoZ

If you got a android phone, install dropbox on there and you`ll get 50Gb`s extra on your account ;)

iVolution

Quote from: JamoZ on August 28, 2014, 08:01:41 PM
If you got a android phone, install dropbox on there and you`ll get 50Gb`s extra on your account ;)
I think that only holds when you buy a new android phone that participates in that offer. Registering with an old android phone won't deliver the same result i think.