• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 20, 2024, 02:50:53 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

October 12th, 2014, Bike & Helmet Paints:

• Gzehoo : Gzehoo YZR500 

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

October 14th 2014, Bike MOD 2.20:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : WSS Bikeset V099

[/list]

Klax75

October 18th, 2014, Bike Paint:

• -aGy-  : -aGy- (YZR 600)

Klax75

October 19th, 2014, Bike Paint:

• Klax75  : HGP_Hawk_UK_YZR_93, HGP_Klax75_YZR_93, HGP_Toomes_YZR_93

Klax75

October 24th, 2014, Bike Paint:

• Klax75  : HGP 125rr BOBR6 Rookies Cup, HGP 125rr BOBR6, HGP 125rr Hawk_UK Rookies Cup, HGP 125rr Hawk_UK, HGP 125rr Klax75 Rookies Cup, HGP 125rr Klax75, HGP 125rr Toomes Rookies Cup, HGP 125rr Toomes, HGP 990 BOBR6, HGP 990 Hawk_UK_BS, HGP 990 Klax75, HGP 990 Toomes, HGP GP12 BOBR6, HGP GP12 Hawk_UK, HGP GP12 Klax75, HGP GP12 Toomes, HGP BobR6 V594, HGP Hawk_UK_BS V594, HGP Klax75 V594, HGP Toomes V594, HGP BOBR6_YZF_R6, HGP Hawk_UK_BS_YZF_R6, HGP Klax75_YZF_R6, HGP Toomes_YZF_R6, HGP BOBR6_YZR_93, HGP_Hawk_UK_YZR_93, HGP_Klax75_YZR_93, HGP_Toomes_YZR_93
    • -aGy-   : -aGy- (YZF_R6) 

Klax75

New Database Section for Leathers.

October 24th, 2014, Leathers & Helmets:

• Klax75  : HGP Hawk_UK 7 Default Helmet, HGP Klax 75 Default Helmet, HGP BOBR6 84 Leathers, HGP Hawk_UK 7 Leathers, HGP Klax 75 Leathers, HGP Toomes 71 Leathers

Klax75

November 01, 2014, 03:57:44 AM #276 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 04:12:24 AM by Klax75

November 1st 2014, Bike MOD 2.25:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : WSS V099 XBETA6C_BY_GPBIKESITALIA, ducati gp10_xbeta6c_by_oDi_Gpbikesitalia

Due to the changes in Beta 6c. Some bikes have been taken out of this release until they are updated to work properly.

**Bikes taken out until they are updated**
      aprilia rsv4
      Aprilia_Rsa250
      DucatiGP12
      ducati 996
      Ducati Panigale
      DucatiGP12
      Honda_500_NSR_95
      piaggio_zip_sp
      RCV213
      suzuki rgv500
      Suzuki_500_RGV_93
      Suzuki-GSVR
      vespa_vpi
      Yamaha YZR-M1
      Yamaha_500_YZR_93

[/list]

Alibaskins

November 01, 2014, 10:16:11 AM #277 Last Edit: November 01, 2014, 10:20:54 AM by Alibaskins
      There is a problem between ftp version and mega version and official version (haven't check dropbox).

On CBR600 the cbr_600.cfg is different on all my downloads.
      In ECU there is a big difference.
      In FTP, there is a lot of things configured.
      In Dropbox there is nothing configured.
      In official version there is some things less as the ftp version.

Could you update the mod please ? All versions aren't the same.

Edit : Same problem for all bikes in fact. All namebike.cfg are differents from all versions of the bikeset.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Klax75

Ok, I updated the FTP again. No clue why they were different. Unless I put WSS B on the FTP and not C. But I remember putting C on there too. Unless it didn't update when I thought it did.

BOBR6 84

i downloaded from mega.. do i download again or is the mega version right?

Klax75

The Mega and Dropbox would be the same. Since both point to the same folder. For some reason the FTP was different but I just fixed that. So they all should be the same now. If you downloaded from Mega should be ok. If the server is using the FTP they just need to update there bikes.

Alibaskins

The méga version and gp-bikes italia aren't the same.

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

Klax75

They should both be for version C. I just downloaded from the GP Bike Italia forum again to check they have the same dates as the ones on Mega and Dropbox. The FTP did differ but I just fixed that about 20 minutes ago.

Only thing I can think of is when the WSS C version came out the FTP had the B version. When I went to update them last night for some reason it didn't I know I hit change newer files. Well I did it again and now the FTP seems to be updated. I check every bikes .cfg file for time and date, and they all match now.

Alibaskins

This morning (for me...) i checked cfg files.
      Mega version ans gp-bikes italia wasn't the same.
      Have you verify ?

Ecu part wasn't the same.

Klax75

Quote from: Alibaskins on November 01, 2014, 04:24:25 PM
      This morning (for me...) i checked cfg files.
      Mega version ans gp-bikes italia wasn't the same.
      Have you verify ?

Ecu part wasn't the same.

They all match for me. The ones in the Bike MOD, the ones I just downloaded again. The ones I downloaded last night. All the dates and times are the same. The ECU part are the same on the config files.