• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 07:09:13 AM

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Phathry25

Thank you Klax!!!!!  I can't image what a PITA this can be to put together sometimes. 

PeterV

Version 2.40 is down loadable from the links in the 1st post.

I think Klax forgot to post about it here.

Alibaskins

Maybe he is waiting to complete all uploads ?

Même si sans maîtrise la puissance n'est rien, sans puissance, la maîtrise ne fait pas tout !

PeterV

its already downloadable Ali

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

December 14th 2014, Bike MOD 2.40:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : [BIKESET]SBK v090

[/list]

Klax75

Sorry for the delay, and yes I did forget to post that 2.40 was uploaded. Was out late last night to a concert and drinking. Was sleeping and woke up remembering I forgot, and had to update the FTP too. Sorry about that. Now I shall go back to bed.

yoshimura

Klax75

Hi All,

Due to the new years holiday, and the fact I woke up at close to 2:30 pm. There will be a delay in the next bike mod update. :)

doubledragoncc

Well I think you can be excused at this time of year Klax lol. Real nice of you to tell us though. Have a great new year m8. Great job you do!!!

DD
    GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Klax75

Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

Januart 1st 2014, Bike MOD 2.45:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : [BIKESET] STK1000 v095, [BIKESET] WSBK V091
      [/list]

JJS209

hey klax,

i think we need a solution for the bikemod-update-interval.
      after the latest update there has been two new updates: one for the sbk's and the other is the duc gp10.

to behonest, i wasnt on a "bikemod"-server for the last six or eight weeks.
      i personaly update my gpb with every update that is available.

i think the most players do like i do.
      i see the problem, that i would take a lot of time to update the bikemod or the server on which it is running so often.

but all in all, its not really usable with this "problem" i think.

( i am not criticising anything, just want to point out that thing :)) )

doubledragoncc

WSBK is on v.92 now by our great Italian friends

DD
      GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Since weve started using the sync server, thats all ive used and i havent had a single data mismatch (that wasnt a track issue).
      For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Lids

Am I the only person with the 1000cc class missing?