• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:45:27 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: Klax75 on February 14, 2015, 07:58:52 AM
    Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

February 14th 2015, Bike MOD 2.60:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : [BIKESET] WSBK V095
    • CAWS Team: Moto3 2013 BKS v0.99 
    [/list]

Seems like there is a problem with the Aprilia RSV4 SBK bike, some files seems broken and can't be extracted from the zip file.
    Meyer#12

JJS209

i also needed to download the sbk mod from the italians...

Klax75

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 22, 2015, 04:32:30 PM
    Quote from: Klax75 on February 14, 2015, 07:58:52 AM
      Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

February 14th 2015, Bike MOD 2.60:

• _oDi_ & GP Bikes Italia : [BIKESET] WSBK V095
      • CAWS Team: Moto3 2013 BKS v0.99 
      [/list]

Seems like there is a problem with the Aprilia RSV4 SBK bike, some files seems broken and can't be extracted from the zip file.

Why are you quoting a bike mod from February? It's been updated twice since then.

Klax75

Quote from: JJS209 on March 24, 2015, 07:20:10 PM

The current Bike MOD is all the newest bikes that we released at the times. In the .zips sections those are the untouched .zip files the italian team has on there website. Only different is for some reason this time they didn't put Bikeset WSBK in the title so it will be listed at the bottom in W.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Klax75 on March 24, 2015, 07:26:55 PM
      Quote from: JJS209 on March 24, 2015, 07:20:10 PM

The current Bike MOD is all the newest bikes that we released at the times. In the .zips sections those are the untouched .zip files the italian team has on there website. Only different is for some reason this time they didn't put Bikeset WSBK in the title so it will be listed at the bottom in W.

Oops! Was supposed to be the newest haha :D

When i downloaded Zip the RSv4 SBK was only problem, when i downloaded it alone from the Mega database, there was no problems, seems a bit weird :s
      Meyer#12

HornetMaX

It would be very very useful if bikes belonging to a bikeset had a name starting with the bikeset name.

This is currently only done in the moto3 bikeset (prefix is "M3_").

SBK bikes have a "sbk" suffix which is much less handy. others (STK, SSP) have nothing.

MaX.

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

janaucarre

Klax75

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 24, 2015, 08:07:29 PM
      It would be very very useful if bikes belonging to a bikeset had a name starting with the bikeset name.

This is currently only done in the moto3 bikeset (prefix is "M3_").

SBK bikes have a "sbk" suffix which is much less handy. others (STK, SSP) have nothing.

MaX.

I've been thinking the exact samething. Alone putting M3_(Bike) in the file folders really helps a lot when sorting things. Hope the other MOD teams do this in the future its a small but very useful thing.

Klax75

March 27th 2015, BikePaints:

• Klax75: HGP BOBR6_YZF_R6, HGP Hawk_UK_BS_YZF_R6, HGP Klax75_YZF_R6, HGP Toomes_YZF_R6

JJS209

i think the datamismatch will remain if there will be not "updated" or synced files.

i update my bikesets and content for month now manualy because of things like this happen more and more.

Hawk

Quote from: JJS209 on April 01, 2015, 10:02:18 AM
      i think the datamismatch will remain if there will be not "updated" or synced files.

i update my bikesets and content for month now manualy because of things like this happen more and more.

Hi JJ.
      I've not had any problems with the Manual BikeMOD version download.......  Which servers are you getting data mismatches on, as I'm not having any problems connecting to the servers I connect to, but then I'm not connecting to many at the moment.  :)

Hawk.

JJS209

April 01, 2015, 11:19:44 AM #387 Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 11:23:07 AM by JJS209
      all servers with SBK mod or open categorie.
      but i can connect to the italians sbk cc training server.

i downloaded the mega-version of the bikemod four or five times -> i can connect to french bikemod servers with open classes, but not to the cc training server.
      i update the sbk bikes with the original files from the italians forum and can connect to the training server of the cc but not anymore to any french serveer which runs SBK or any config that it includes

Hawk

Quote from: JJS209 on April 01, 2015, 11:19:44 AM
      all servers with SBK mod or open categorie.
      but i can connect to the italians sbk cc training server.

i downloaded the mega-version of the bikemod four or five times -> i can connect to french bikemod servers with open classes, but not to the cc training server.
      i update the sbk bikes with the original files from the italians forum and can connect to the training server of the cc but not anymore to any french serveer which runs SBK or any config that it includes

I'll try connecting now to compare results with you.  ;)

Hawk.

andrea.fiorelli

Hi to all, there is a problem with bikemod...the bikeset WSBK is 0.96b since march 2nd but on the Bikemod 2.70 (exit on march 14th) there isn't :(
      I must download the bikeset WSBK 0.96b for race on the championship server and I think then someone else must download a separate bikeset WSBK.
      Can you update the bikeset WSBK??
      Thanksss