• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:27:07 AM

Bike MOD revived.

Started by Klax75, February 28, 2014, 08:09:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fabio93bg

ok now it works. i had the old version of suzuki gsvr (the newer is faster!!! and that sound is music  ;D )

Klax75

March 14, 2014, 05:50:03 AM #31 Last Edit: March 18, 2014, 11:06:45 AM by Klax75
Bike MOD 1.55

March 14th 2014, Bike MODs:: _oDi_: PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.95

Hawk

Quote from: fabio93bg on March 14, 2014, 12:28:14 AM
ok now it works. i had the old version of suzuki gsvr (the newer is faster!!! and that sound is music  ;D )

Glad to hear that you've got everything working now.... Re-installing the bike mods was a good idea, mate.  ;D

fabio93bg

JamoZ

Klax75

March 14, 2014, 01:45:33 PM #35 Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 01:49:11 PM by Klax75
Bike updates will be in RED on the 1st and 14th of the month, new Paint Updates will be in BLUE and will be updated more often.

March 14tht 2014, Default Helmet Paints:: JamoZ: Alvaro Bautista Replica, Andrea Dovizioso Replica, Casey Stoner Replica, Dani Pedrosa Replica, Marco Simoncelli Replica, Max Biaggi 2010 Replica, Mick Doohan Replica, Valentino Rossi 1997 Replica, Valentino Rossi 2011 Replica, Valentino Rossi Gothic Replica, Valentino Rossi Valencia 2003 Replica

Steven

Two things about the bike paints:

For the Honda RCV213 there are two files "LCR - Alvaro Bautista #19.pnt". The tga files seem to be the same but in the newer and slightly bigger one there's a file called "plexi.tga" that makes the paint on the windshield complete.

And for the Yamaha R6 there's a file "Yamaha R6 - Skerp #21.pnt" and one "Yamaha R6 - Skerp #21-1.pnt". In the "21-1.pnt" (older and smaller) the wheels are missing and the livery doesn't look finished. (I also had some trouble downloading the whole folder, because of that "-1".)

It would be great if you or the ones who did the paints could clear this up to have everything clean.

In addition many thanks for continuing the Bike Mod as well!! I already had some trouble joining servers in the time between and needed to try around some time to find the reason.

Klax75

Quote from: Steven on March 15, 2014, 09:24:12 AM
Two things about the bike paints:

For the Honda RCV213 there are two files "LCR - Alvaro Bautista #19.pnt". The tga files seem to be the same but in the newer and slightly bigger one there's a file called "plexi.tga" that makes the paint on the windshield complete.

And for the Yamaha R6 there's a file "Yamaha R6 - Skerp #21.pnt" and one "Yamaha R6 - Skerp #21-1.pnt". In the "21-1.pnt" (older and smaller) the wheels are missing and the livery doesn't look finished. (I also had some trouble downloading the whole folder, because of that "-1".)

It would be great if you or the ones who did the paints could clear this up to have everything clean.

In addition many thanks for continuing the Bike Mod as well!! I already had some trouble joining servers in the time between and needed to try around some time to find the reason.

Thanks for pointing it out. For some reason when I upload to Mega on a rare occasion some files with the exact same names show up not over writing each other. I removed those small files for the Honda and the Yamaha. In my paints folder that I keep track of on my computer it was sorted out, just for some reason Mega was doing duplicates. :/

Abigor

Quote from: Klax75 on March 14, 2014, 05:50:03 AM
Bike MOD 1.55

March 14th 2014, Bike MODs:: _oDi_: PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.93
Data mismatch.......why?..... i have all bikes.....no problem so far..... but now MOD 1.55 i can't connect.

PeterV

March 16, 2014, 01:56:49 PM #39 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 04:03:46 PM by PeterV
Quote from: Abigor on March 16, 2014, 01:46:53 PM
Quote from: Klax75 on March 14, 2014, 05:50:03 AM
Bike MOD 1.55

March 14th 2014, Bike MODs:: _oDi_: PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.93
Data mismatch.......why?..... i have all bikes.....no problem so far..... but now MOD 1.55 i can't connect.

I see people connecting to server(s) and it takes them a longtime to get in. this is since mod 1.55. Why? i dont know,
the only thing i did is download the piagio zip v0.93 since mod 1.5.0 and i have no trouble other then a longer waiting to get in a server.

Klax75

Only thing that was added for 1.55 was the  PIAGGIO ZIP POLINI SP 94 CC - v 0.93 . All other bikes are the same as 1.50. I remember when JamoZ was doing the MOD there was a problem with one of the scooters then causing a data mismatch too. No clue why. :/

dibu

Should I remove the MOD completely from Peter's server for the race today (Red Bull Rookie -  Class B)?
I can add it tomorrow again.

@Peter if I remove the MOD, I've to shutdown your 'Old School' and 'Cold Turkey' until tomorrow.
@Arvoss, class B replay will be automaticly uploaded at 23:30 CET.

Hawk

Quote from: dibu on March 16, 2014, 05:21:03 PM
Should I remove the MOD completely from Peter's server for the race today (Red Bull Rookie -  Class B)?

@Peter if I remove the MOD, I've to shutdown your 'Old School' and 'Cold Turkey' until tomorrow.

If it's okay with peter I think it would be a good idea to remove the bike MOD as it's not needed for the Red Bull Rookies race, and I've been having lag problem the last two races(unusual for me), but also I have not updated my Bike MOD versions since the last two updates - I don't want any issues connecting tonight.  Lol ;) :)

PeterV

March 16, 2014, 06:02:02 PM #43 Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 06:12:00 PM by PeterV
Quote from: dibu on March 16, 2014, 05:21:03 PM

Yeah thats fine dibu remove the mod and close the old school and cold turkey.

*** If you gonna reinstall the mod 1.55 again after the red bull rookies race can you as an experiment leave the scooters (Vespa and Piaggio) out of the mod?
I would like to see if connecting then goes quicker then it is now.

dibu

MOD removed, I'll insert it again tomorrow in the morning.