• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 05:12:47 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davidboda46

Awesome news!

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

davidboda46

Can't get it to work with mx bikes beta 4... should it, or do you have to update it Max?

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda 46
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

HornetMaX

I'll have to update it.

As a general rule, on the 1st page of this thread there's always an indication of which version of each sim that is compatible with the current version of the plugin:

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM
DOWNLOAD v1.9.9g:  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta7, WRS beta7b, KRP beta14 and MXB beta1/2/3

[I'll add GPB b8 and WRS b8 to the above, as they are compatible with the current version of the plugin]

davidboda46

Quote from: HornetMaX on March 03, 2016, 07:29:06 AM
I'll have to update it.

As a general rule, on the 1st page of this thread there's always an indication of which version of each sim that is compatible with the current version of the plugin:

Quote from: HornetMaX on September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM
DOWNLOAD v1.9.9g:  <<-- THIS if for GPB beta7, WRS beta7b, KRP beta14 and MXB beta1/2/3

[I'll add GPB b8 and WRS b8 to the above, as they are compatible with the current version of the plugin]

I know, I just thought because it worked with GPB b8 it would work with the latest MX as well. Thanks for the info. I'll wait for your magic fingers to do the trick :)

Cheers,

/David "Gonzo" Boda

HornetMaX

v2.0.0 out:

• Updates for GPB b8, WRS b8, MXB b4, KRP b14
  • Track map widget now shows also other vehicles (up to 20) and the race numbers.
  • New radar widget: can show a radar and/or "flying markers" (around the screen). Should help people using 1st person view to be more aware of nearby vehicles.
  • Helmet now has an option to rotate with the bike lean (with a factor specifying how much it will rotate). @ddcc: Play around with that and let me know. The manual has a few extra details about how this works.

Hawk

Wow! Sounds like a brilliant job there Max! I'll be testing this shortly for sure! ;D

Appreciated Max as always.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Warlock

Hehehe, so finally you got it!  :)

Thanks man!

Napalm Nick

Saw you popping in and out online, wondered if you was testing something with plenty of traffic around, hopes and dreams were answered!

Cant wait to try this! Thanks Max!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PeterV

this is just great, thx very much Max.

h106frp

Helmet tilt is great, much less disorienting in 1P view than before - got it set to about 50%

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 05, 2016, 09:23:34 AM
Saw you popping in and out online, wondered if you was testing something with plenty of traffic around, hopes and dreams were answered!
I was doing exactly that :)

Napalm Nick

Oh my God Max that is absolutely stunning!

race numbers, sector and speed trap markers on the map, 2 methods of proximity marking, wow  8)

Really, really impressed with that - thank you so much!

(Yet to test the onboard head tilt, will let you know if it is anything other than amazing!  ;D)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 05, 2016, 12:39:12 PM
race numbers, sector and speed trap markers on the map, 2 methods of proximity marking, wow  8)
Sectors and speed trap markers (and finish line) were there even before.

Next thing on my todo list (except minor improvements here and there) is something showing live standings / gaps.
I'll probably wait for KRP to catch up with GPB/WRS/MXB in terms of plugin interface, as working with the differences between them is a PITA.

Napalm Nick

March 05, 2016, 01:30:38 PM #343 Last Edit: March 05, 2016, 01:35:50 PM by Napalm Nick
Yeh sweet! 'Gappage would be great'

The radar is a good touch but I prefer the markers to help with the missing 'spatial' personally, great to have both though I might use the radar more lets see how it goes in the race. I am kind of easy going with these improvements, I mean some might argue it is getting a bit arcade (turn em off!) but I say they are compensating for missing physics in the game (awareness) so I am good with it.

Oh yeh of course those markers were there I forgot! Just brought to my attention because I rarely use the map and this time wanted to see the other rider position markings. I am a 'der' brain sometimes!  But I love the other rider markers so I might leave it on now.

Personally I use everything with no background to avoid clutter.  So now helmet, proximity dots, map, fuel and laptimes will be my race weekend regulars.

Great stuff!

Edit: added Proximity dots and helmut!

doubledragoncc

I have not fully used it yet but it is frickin awesome dude, thank you very much. Helmet rotation is great .........but could you make it so it could be reversed in tilt? When I lean it is so different than for most of you guys. As my body is leaning quite a lot I actually follow the bikes lean as you would in real life, my head follows that line too so I actually would have my head in the opposite angle to start with then it reduces as my head compensates for the bikes angle.

Dang its hard for a dumb ass like me to explain but basically I would need a reversal of the rotation to what it is. I would think it real easy for YOU to make switchable???

Thank you so much for this brilliant work oh Wonderous Add-On King.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.