• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:21:19 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

OK, you mean an admin console, clear.

For that to be doable PiBoSo should expose some sort of interface for a server (e.g. a port to which an app could send commands).

I think it has already been discussed (here and on MXB or KRP, can't remember) and PiboSo got the message. But until now, there's nothing in place, at least that I know.

Once the interface is in place, creating an admin GUI should be a quick job.

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 22, 2016, 06:02:31 PM
OK, you mean an admin console, clear.

For that to be doable PiBoSo should expose some sort of interface for a server (e.g. a port to which an app could send commands).

I think it has already been discussed (here and on MXB or KRP, can't remember) and PiboSo got the message. But until now, there's nothing in place, at least that I know.

Once the interface is in place, creating an admin GUI should be a quick job.

I remember a thread discussing the subject of respawn and server admin control options for that, though I cannot remember Piboso actually acknowledging the idea and giving any indication that this would be implemented?  :o ;D
So I guess I was just hoping that the option could've been done quicker via a plugin or code patch, but if Pibs go to expose the server interface for it to be done then I guess we'll have to wait.

I just wish he'd release updates for the fixes and additions he's done so far after beta 8; there is some useful stuff to work with. Why we have to wait and wait for certain improvements already completed I don't know?  ::)

I mean the addition and completion of more centreline segments in TrackED could surely be released straight away unless I'm missing something? Things like that should be released straight away... same for the export plugin(I'm presuming for 3ds Max), but why he didn't fix the FBX2EDF exporter instead is beyond me as that would service many more apps used for modding than just 3ds Max alone.  ::)

I'll stop before I go on and on and get accused of spamming by the boss again. Lol

Okay Thanks Max.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

v2.0.1 (2016/07/13):

• NEW HUDStandings: show current standings and gaps. Doesn't work for WRS beta8 and KRP beta14 (sims bug ?)
  • HUDHelment: option to inverse rotation.
  • HUDRadar:

• Markers are shown only if distance is within range and track-distance (distance along track) is in range too.
    • Option to fade flying markers when in FOV (configurable FOV).
    • Maximum 4 simultaneous markers shown (the 4 closest ones).
  • HUDSupsensions: option to show raw values (and reference point height).
  • HUDLean: simplified, removed steering angle indicators.
  • Minor changes to default colors, sizes and positions.

Hawk

July 13, 2016, 09:05:14 PM #498 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 09:11:30 PM by Hawk
Woohoo!! Rider standing during race events! Thanks Max!  ;D 8)

Appreciated all your work as always mate! Thank you!   ;D 8)

Edit: Just to let you know that there is no mention in your pdf user manual of the app:"MaxStopRumble" that is in the extracted folder or what it's useful for?

Hawk

HornetMaX

Quote from: Hawk on July 13, 2016, 09:05:14 PM
Didn't test that one too much (it's a PITA !): try to use it in online events and keep en eye if you see something strange.

Thee's a known bug (in GPB and others): when a rider gets a lap behind, sometimes the gap is shown as 2min56sec (on a track where the lap is 1m20something) instead of as "+1 lap".
PiBoSo has already fixed it for the next releases.

Edit: Just to let you know that there is no mention in your pdf user manual of the app:"MaxStopRumble" that is in the extracted folder or what it's useful for?
When GPB crashes while the pad is rumbling, the pad keeps on rumbling. Double clicking on the .exe will stop any "orphan" rumble :)

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 13, 2016, 09:17:38 PM
Didn't test that one too much (it's a PITA !): try to use it in online events and keep en eye if you see something strange.

Thee's a known bug (in GPB and others): when a rider gets a lap behind, sometimes the gap is shown as 2min56sec (on a track where the lap is 1m20something) instead of as "+1 lap".
PiBoSo has already fixed it for the next releases.

When GPB crashes while the pad is rumbling, the pad keeps on rumbling. Double clicking on the .exe will stop any "orphan" rumble :)

Understood Max..... CAWS have a test race scheduled for this Sunday and we go through all sessions(Practice/Qualy/Sight Lap/ Warm-up Lap/ and 100% Race Length, so we should be able to give you some good feedback.  ;)

Thanks Max!

Hawk.

HornetMaX

When's the race ? Could be nice if I can spectate.

doubledragoncc

July 13, 2016, 10:02:48 PM #502 Last Edit: July 13, 2016, 10:32:53 PM by doubledragoncc
Great stuff Max thanks bro

Looking forward to trying it out

Might have to watch that race too and test the new streaming mic out hehe

DD

Fuck my stump m8!!! Brilliant work. The helmet on reverse is PERFECTAMUNDO for the actual angle of my head when I am riding in GPB. Fantastic work. I just realized I cant watch the CAWS race as I am a lowly dude with no bikes to get on that server............. :'( :'( :'(
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

the main man delivering again  8)

....good to know what MaxStopRumble is for, strange that i never once thought about it because i get the "rumble crash" on a daily basis.

CapeDoctor

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 13, 2016, 10:02:48 PM
Brilliant work. The helmet on reverse is PERFECTAMUNDO for the actual angle of my head when I am riding in GPB.

+1 here, seems like DD and my head's are screwed on the same way, lol  ;D

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on July 14, 2016, 01:42:32 AM
....good to know what MaxStopRumble is for, strange that i never once thought about it because i get the "rumble crash" on a daily basis.
It has been there for quite a while (since Oct 2015). It happened once for me and it's very annoying, only way to stop it is to start GPB again and go to track.
Now I have a little shortcut to the exe on my desktop :)

Meyer#12

Amazing work from the plugin-god of GPB!

Can't wait to test it, as the previous version already was pretty great and good help and info :)

Keep up the good work mate :)
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Thank you for your work. This should've been in the game.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

PeterV

Ty very much Max. Will give this a try tonight for sure.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.